Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC)
Technovision Engineers Pvt. Ltd.
Manufacturer & Supplier of a wide range of products which include Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor
such as Two Post VRC, Four Post VRC, Cantilever VRC As a Similar Name is Industrial Lifts, Good lift, Material Lift, Multi Tier Lifts, mezzanine goods lift
Technovision Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC) is widely used to move the material from one floor to another floor with great safety. It is a self-supported free standing structure.
Series Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC ) is available with lifting capacity up to 2000kgs, carriage size 1500x1500mm and travel height 16.0Mtrs.
Structure: Modular design with MS tubular structure with ‘T’ guide and vertical ‘H’ beams. Carriage is MS fabricated tubular structure with checkered platform. Carriage is covered with MS perforated sheet at non-operating sides, operating sides are provided with collapsible doors. Vertical structure has provided with MS bracing and can be also covered with MS perforated sheet optionally.
Operation: Carriage lifting & lowering movement is controlled with SEW Fail Safe Motor and speed Reduction Gear Box with the help of Chain & sprockets mechanism.
- 2 Nos. of spring loaded Safety cams are provided to arrest sudden fall of the carriage due to failure of lifting chains. Bottom Safety Limit Switch provided to prevent carriage from hammering the ground in case of failure of the level floor limit switch
- Chain Tensioner Limit Switch provided to stop the carriage in case of the lifting chains are pulled out due to any external obstruction in the upward / downward movement of the carriage
- Top safety counter weight limit switch provided to cut-off the main power supply in case the carriage does not stop due to the failure of top floor level limit switch
- Landing station collapsible doors are interlocked with electro-mechanical limit switches.
- Common contactor is provided to cut-off the main power supply if the up/down contactor is failed.
TEPL is one of the leading manufacturer of material handling equipments. The core focus of the company lies in superior quality and excellent customer service. With expertise in the industry and constant innovation in the industry, the company also undertakes turnkey projects with design, manufacturing, supply, erection and commissioning activities. The company is one of the front runners in Lean Manufacturing Solutions in India with an ISO 9001-2008 certification. The production house has the capability to conduct in-house R & D and the company possesses exceptional talent for designing in terms of manpower, knowledge and technology. The company owns two manufacturing set-ups and total area of 28000 sq. ft. with all manufacturing and design equipments. TEPL is known to deliver state of the art contemporary designs with their range of material handling equipments.
Technovision Engineers Private Limited
Gat No. 1559-1560,
Dehu Alandi Road, Shelarvasti, Chikali
Pune, Maharashtra- 412114, India
Phone– 020- 66346500 / 513