Myanmar Cigarettes Market Research by Market Size, Trends, & Production Analysis Report
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 40 pages on title ‘Cigarettes in Myanmar, 2016’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies.
“”Cigarettes in Myanmar, 2016″”, is an analytical report by that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Myanma market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects and forecasts for sales and consumption to 2025.
Request a sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/337222-cigarettes-in-myanmar-2016
The economy has remained relatively buoyant with GDP growth at 8.5% in 2014/15. Economic growth and an expanding local manufacturing capacity have helped to boost cigarette sales volumes in recent years. These were stood at 15.6 billion pieces in 2013, although there was a fall to 15.02 billion pieces in 2014. With low disposable incomes, per capita consumption remains restricted, at 270 pieces, with contraband and competition from other forms of tobacco, particularly cheroots, further barriers to the development of the market.
– Filter cigarettes dominate, benefiting from the international investment made in the market to date. Virginian and oriental flavored products are popular, although American-blend cigarettes have been increasing their presence.
– Myanmar has one of the highest rates of tobacco consumption in the region. However, the use of other tobacco products, particularly cheroots produced in cottage industries, is high while the use of cigarettes is much lower.
– Two former state-owned facilities also operated in the sector, although their share declined to only 22.5% in 2009. The state factories are reported to have been privatized and taken over by the Htoo Group in 2010, and their share stood at 43.8% in 2014. Rothmans of Pall Mall Myanmar took a further 43.8% and the rest of the market is others or imports. In early 2013, BAT announced that it was making a return to the market a decade after its withdrawal.
– Tobacco taxes are seen as a lucrative source of revenue, and cigarettes in particular are taxed at relatively high levels.
– Moderate growth in the cigarette market is expected over the coming decade.
Buy this report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=337222
companies Mentioned in the Report
British American Tobacco
Rothmans of Pall Mall Myanmar
Myanmar Sampoerna Tobacco Co Ltd
Union of Myanmar Economic Holdings
Distinction Investment Holdings
Table of Contents
- Overview 5
- Market Size 7
- Market Structure 10
- Manufacturers & Brands 11
- Taxation & Retail Prices 16
5.1. Taxation 16
5.2. Retail Prices 17
- The Smoking Population 18
- Production 23
7.1. Imports 26
7.2. Exports 28
- Operating Constraints 30
8.1. Advertising Re
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/337222-cigarettes-in-myanmar-2016
Reasons to buy
– Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
– The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
– This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes – prime intelligence for marketers.
– Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Make an enquiry before buying this Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/337222-cigarettes-in-myanmar-2016
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218