Latest Research on: Global Ampoules And Blister Packaging Market 2017
Orbis Research Present’s Global Ampoules And Blister Packaging Market By Packaging Type (Ampoules (Glass, Plastic), Blisters (PP, PET, PVC and Others)), Geography, Trends, Forecasts (2017-2022).
Ampoules are basically manufactured using plastic and glass while for blister films, it is made with materials like PP, PVC, PET and others. Forming film accounts for 80-85% of the blister packaging while lidding materials account for the remaining portion.
Supply â€“ Demand Market
The global ampoules and blister packaging market is driven by trends such as the focus on sustainability and consumer demand such as more shelf life and easy-to-handle design. The market is estimated to increase from USD 10.30 billion in 2016 to USD 15.98 billion by 2022 with a CAGR of 7.61% during the period 2017 – 2022.
Growth by Regions
It was estimated that in 2014, 85% of solid dose drugs are packaging through blisters in Europe while on the other hand, this value was 20% in the US. However, North America is witnessing a shift in usage of pharmaceutical packaging. As such, blister packaging is expected to be the highest growing packaging material for pharmaceutical products. Asia-Pacific and Latin America regions are the fastest growing regions for glass ampoules packaging market due to the increase in expendable income in these countries.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Ampoules And Blister Packaging Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/221667
Drivers V/S Constraints
The key determining factors for packaging are varying consumer trends, additional weight on the products, different sizes, shelf life and ease of recycling. Longer product shelf life, changing lifestyle of people, increasing disposable income across different regions and new innovative products are the major drivers for the high growth of the flexible packaging market. Added to this, stringent regulations by FDA on other packaging materials particularly related to pharmaceutical products.
Pharmaceutical packaging industry, particularly blister and glass ampoule packaging is a highly fragmented market, with a lot of players in the industry catering to the varied requirements of the pharmaceutical companies. As a result, companies are focusing on adopting new technologies to provide differentiation in the products, thus increasing their market share.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/221667
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global ampoules and blister packaging market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global ampoules and blister packaging market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights into the major countries/regions where this industry is growing and also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Major Points Covered in Global Ampoules And Blister Packaging Market Report:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- MARKET DYNAMICS
- Ampoules and Blister packaging Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends – by Volume, by Revenue Investment Analysis
- Future of Ampoules and Blister Packaging Market
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research