Global Industrial Valves Market By Application and Geography-Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022)
Global Industrial Valves Market-Segmented By Type, Application and by Geography-Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022).
The global market for industrial valves is expected to grow from USD 60.41 billion in 2015 to USD 78.55 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 5.36%.
A valve is a mechanical device that helps in the regulation and control of the flow of fluids, including liquids, gases and slurries. Valves are a major component of the system that controls the flow of these substances. Valves find extensive application in all industries that deal with flowing fluids. The major demand for valves come from oil & gas sector, with power, water & wastewater management, chemicals, pharmaceuticals among others. Industrial valves are classified by mode of action as quarter-turn valves, multi-turn valves, and automatic regulator and control valves. Based on types, industrial valves are classified as ball valve, butterfly valve, globe valve, gate valve, plug valve etc.
There is a rising demand for industrial valves from growing economies, where growing populations and rapid urbanization are propelling a growth in infrastructural projects. These countries, which include the likes of China, India and Brazil, are evidencing a growth in infrastructural projects, like power generation plants and desalination plants, all of which require fluid control equipment.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Industrial Valves Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/218255 .
Market Dynamics of the Global Industrial Valves Market:
- Growth of industrial & infrastructural activities in developing economies
- Rising demand from the power industry
- Increase in demand for desalination activities
- Volatile oil & gas industry
- Economic slowdown in China
- Stagnant industrial growth in the developed countries
An economic slowdown in China has affected the demand from various industries, and industrial valves are no exception. The fall in oil and gas prices are also dealing a blow to the demand for industrial valves from the upstream petroleum industry. Nevertheless, even though the exploration and production sectors have taken a hit, the refineries seem to be enjoying a period of profits, especially as the low oil prices have prompted a greater demand for refined products, coupled with lower feedstock costs. This has, in turn benefited the industrial valves market as well.
Some of the major players in the industrial valves market discussed in the report include:
Alfa Laval AB
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/218255 .
- Cameron International Corporation
- Emerson Electric Company
- Flowserve Corporation
- FMC Technologies Inc.
- General Electric
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the global industrial paints market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global industrial paints market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
No. of Report Pages: 195
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/218255
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research