Global Hull Coatings Analysis And Forecast (2017-2022)
Global Hull Coatings Market-Segmented By Application, and Geography-Trends and Forecasts (2017-2022). The market has been geographically segmented into the US, United Kingdom, Italy, South Korea, the UAE, China, and the Rest of the World.
The Global Hull Coatings Market has been estimated at USD 2.38 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD XX.XX billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 12.42% during the forecast period. Hull coatings also known as antifouling coatings are used primarily in applied to the part of the ships or yachts which are beneath the water to reduce the growth of the organisms and microbes present in the water bodies. The coatings provide enhancement and durability along with providing benefits such as self-cleaning and graffiti resistance.
Hull coatings, owing to their excellent adhesion and anti-corrosive properties, increased durability of hulls and aesthetic properties are becoming an integral part of the marine industry. In the hull coatings market report, the following major application sectors were taken into consideration: vessels and rigs. The rigs segment is the fastest-growing segment of the market and accounted for more than XX.XX% share of the global hull coatings market in 2015.
Get a PDF Sample of Global Hull Coatings Market Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/218251 .
Market Dynamics of the Global Hull Coatings Market:
- Huge demand from oil and gas industry
- Huge growth in the marine coatings market
- Growth in the rigs market
- Stringent government regulations
- Projected decline in the ship-building industry
The market has been geographically segmented into the US, United Kingdom, Italy, South Korea, the UAE, China, and the Rest of the World. In terms of consumption of hull coatings in 2015, China led the market with a share of XX.XX%. However, the lack of awareness about economic returns in China has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
Place a Purchase Order for this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/218251 .
Furthermore, the development of nano4 hull coating technologies will offer numerous opportunities for the growth of the global hull coatings market.
Some of the major companies dominating this market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are:
- Advanced Marine Coatings
- Akzo Nobel Coatings
- Chukogu Marine Paints
- Engineering Marine Coatings LLC
- PPG Industries
Key Deliverables in the Study:
- Market analysis for the global hull coatings market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global hull coatings market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
No. of Report Pages: 197
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/218251
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +9164101019
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/orbis-research