Global N-Butanol Market – Opportunities and Forecasts & Forecast To 2021
New Research Study added by Big Market Research “World N-Butanol Market – Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2020” describes the analysis of top vendors in global market, market definition, size, share, trends, demands and forecast period 2020
N-butanol forms an important feedstock for manufacturing chemicals such as butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate and plasticizers. It serves an important element in making direct solvent for varnishes, paints, coatings, resins, camphor, dyes, fats vegetable oils, waxes, shellac, rubbers, and alkaloids and among various industrial applications.
Enquire About Report Here
The report segments the market on the basis of applications and region.
On the basis of application, the market is segmented into butyl acrylate, glycol ethers, butyl acetate, direct solvent, plasticizers among others. On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players in this market are BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, BASF-YPC Ltd., OXO Corporation, Sasol Ltd., Formosa Plastics Corporation, Eastman Chemical Company, Oxichimie SAS, KH Neochem Co. Ltd and CNPC.
Report Customization Here
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
• The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of market across the globe.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments related to high-end products such as bio-based solvents.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porters Five Forces analysis along with threats from new entrants is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
• The report offers industry chain overview along with import-export policies affecting the market dynamics in key regions.
• The report offers competitive landscape scenario in terms of launch of new products such as bio-based N-Butanol.
Contact Us :
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452