India Optical Fiber Cables Market
Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “India Optical Fiber Cables Market”, With growing number of mobile and broadband subscribers, data traffic has increased significantly, which has been leading to the expansion of OFC infrastructure.
Optical Fiber Cable (OFC) is made of extruded glass or plastic optic capable of carrying information in the form of light. Being a developing nation, India is currently focusing on establishing transmission infrastructure by installing new lines and increasing the carrying capacity of the existing infrastructure. With growing number of mobile and broadband subscribers, data traffic has increased significantly, which has been leading to the expansion of OFC infrastructure. Moreover, growing demand for internet driven applications like HDTV, video on demand, faster file sharing, etc., is further aiding the India OFC market. Various next generation technologies such as Long-Term Evolution (LTE) and Fiber to the X (FTTX), which require seamless connectivity for continuous operation, are expected to drive the demand for OFC in the country during 2016 – 2021.
According to “India Optical Fiber Cables Market By Type, By Material Used, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021”, the optical fiber cables market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 13% during 2016 – 2021 with Single-Mode segment dominating the country’s OFC market in 2015. In India, glass is the most preferred material type used for manufacturing OFCs. Few of the leading players operating in India optical fiber cables market include Sterlite Technologies Limited, Aksh Optifibre Limited, Birla Cable Limited, Vindhya Telelinks and Finolex, among others.“India Optical Fiber Cables Market By Type, By Material Used, By End User, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021” discusses the following aspects of India optical fiber cables market:
• India Optical Fiber Cables Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Type (Single-Mode Vs. Multi-Mode), By Material Used (Glass Vs. Plastic), By End User (IT & Telecom, Government, Defense, etc.), By Region
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of India optical fiber cables market
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, manufacturers, distributors and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with optical fiber cables manufacturers, distributors, dealers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Related Research Reports: Technology & Media Research Report on India
About Market Reports on India : Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773