IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2021
IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs Research Report 2016 Size and Share Published in Nov 2016 Available for US$ 3495 at bigmarketresearch.com
Healthcare expenditures are under increasing pressure, particularly in developed markets, because of increasing demands from an aging population, the growing incidence of chronic diseases, continuing healthcare advances, and supply side pressures, notably governments needing to lower their overall expenditure. We are seeing healthcare moving away from acute centres of care (e.g., hospitals) to home care and other care environments, which not only lowers costs, but also improve patient quality of life and their ability to remain independent.
Mobile network operators (MNOs) have started to offer a number of B2B and B2C products and services in the healthcare market, including SIM-based IoT connectivity services. Pyramid Research believes mobile operators can occupy a central role within the IoT value chain to provide device connectivity and value-added services (management, applications and integration). By creating value and innovation for multiple vertical sectors, they can thus increase customer loyalty and prevent ARPS erosion.
- In markets with high healthcare expenditure, healthcare IoT connectivity presents attractive opportunities for MNOs in B2C and B2B segments.
- SIM-based IoT is growing in healthcare. Sleep apnea diagnosis and therapy along with CRM will be the largest segments.
- The forthcoming availability of SIM-based LPWA networks will drive SIM-based healthcare services; SIM-based IoT connections are expected to grow at a CAGR of 31% during 2015-2020.
- The role of MNOs in the healthcare value chain is expanding. Traditionally MNOs have been limited to provisioning SIM-based network coverage for connectivity. They are now moving across the value chain to capture more value for multiple vertical sectors and improve the volume of IoT connections, from targeting B2C segment with fitness devices and apps to telemedicine, secure storage, archiving and analytics within the B2B segment.
Get sample pages from latest research report: https://goo.gl/FPVrrw
Reasons To Buy
- ‘IoT Healthcare Opportunities for MNOs: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches’ provides a comprehensive analysis of key opportunities provided by IoT healthcare segment and the various approaches being adopted by MNOs and device manufacturers globally, helping executives at MNOs and medical device manufacturers make informed strategic decisions and develop effective partnerships in the IoT healthcare arena.
- The Report’s forward-looking analysis of key trends in IoT healthcare market helps providers assess the potential impact of healthcare on their business and identify related opportunities.
- By understanding the opportunities and approaches of the main stakeholders in IoT healthcare segment – MNOs, device manufactures, sensor and device vendors can develop strategies to penetrate this market.
Big Market Research is an exclusive online market to get best market research reports for your business needs and strategies. We recommend you to stop browsing as soon as you discover our website.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct :+ 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free : + 1-800-910-6452