Foodservice Industy in India
Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “Foodservice Industy in India”, Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
The BRIC Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative Summary information including: market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC foodservice market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC foodservice market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice market players BRIC operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC foodservice market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
– Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC foodservice market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
– What was the size of the BRIC foodservice market by value in 2015?
– What will be the size of the BRIC foodservice market in 2020?
– What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC foodservice market?
– How has the market performed over the last five years?
– What are the main segments that make up the BRIC foodservice market?
– Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the foodservice industry and had a total market value of $923.7 billion in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 10.9% over the 2011-15 period.
– Within the foodservice industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $758.4 billion in 2015. This was followed by Brazil, India and Russia with a value of $74.7, $58.5, and $32.1 billion, respectively.
– China is expected to lead the foodservice industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $1,245.7 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil, India, Russia with expected values of $122.1, $103.8 and $37.3 billion, respectively.
Related Research Reports: Food & Beverages Research Report on India
About Market Reports on India : Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773