Croatia Power Market Outlook to 2030 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
“The Report Croatia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
This report elaborates Croatia’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Croatia power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Croatia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
View Report At http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/871742
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/871742
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
3 Croatia Power Market, Snapshot 11
3.1 Croatia, Power Market, Macroeconomic Factors 11
3.2 Croatia, Power Market, Supply Security 13
3.3 Croatia, Power Market, Opportunities 14
3.4 Croatia, Power Market, Challenges 15
4 Croatia, Power Market, Market Analysis 16
4.1 Croatia, Power Market, Market Structure 16
4.2 Croatia, Power Market, Key Market Players 17
4.3 Croatia, Power Market, Financial Deals 18
4.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-July 2016 18
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 19
4.4 Croatia, Power Market, Demand Structure 20
4.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2015 22
5 Croatia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 23
5.1 Croatia, Power Market, Development of Renewable Energy 23
5.1.1 Feed-in Tariffs 24
5.1.2 Croatia Renewable Electricity Sales Methodology will Change from January 2017 26
5.2 Croatia, Power Market, Energy Efficiency 26
5.2.1 Problems with the Implementation of Renewable Energy Plans 27
6 Croatia, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 28
6.1 Croatia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 28
6.1.1 Installed Capacity, Breakdown by Fuel Type, 2015 28
6.1.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030 29
6.1.3 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 32
6.1.4 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 36
6.1.5 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 40
7 Croatia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 44
7.1 Croatia, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview 44
7.1.1 Transmission Network Development 45
7.1.2 Transmission Network Unbundling 46
7.2 Croatia, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview 46
7.3 Croatia, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 47
7.3.1 Power Import and Export Trends, 2000-2015 48
7.4 Croatia, Power Market, Electricity Trading 49
8 Croatia, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 50
8.1 Key Company in the Croatian Power Market: Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d. 50
8.1.1 Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d., Company Overview 50
8.1.2 Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d., Business Description 50
8.1.3 Hrvatska Elektroprivreda d.d., SWOT Analysis 51
9 Appendix 55
9.1 Market Definitions 55
9.1.1 Power 55
Read our latest Press Release at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/pressreleases
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207