Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market – Detailed Analysis of Current Industry Figures with Forecasts Growth By 2023

Sludge dewatering is a process of removing water content from sludge. Technologies used widely for sludge dewatering are belt filter press, centrifuges, rotator disc press, and screw press. Sludge treatment and disposal regulations, expansion of industries, and increase in production of sludge due to growth in population are some of the major factors for the sludge dewatering equipment market development.

Technological advancements, such as adoption of screw press and rotator disc press for sludge dewatering, help reduce the process cost and increase the dry cake output. Improved sludge management, enhanced water purification, reduction in hazardous gases, low sludge transportation cost, and energy management are some of the benefits that can be achieved with the deployment of sludge dewatering equipment. Government regulations have been instrumental in boosting the demand for sludge dewatering equipment in developed nations across Europe and North America.

Request Sample Copy of the Report @ https://goo.gl/Wd5IFF

The sludge dewatering equipment market has been segmented on the basis of technology, application, and region. In terms of technology, centrifuges held about 34% share of the sludge dewatering equipment market in 2014. In 2014, municipal sludge accounted for nearly 69% and industrial sludge accounted for the rest 31% of the overall sludge production. This disparity is due to the growth of urban areas and increase in the significance of managing municipal solid wastes to avoid environmental degradation.

Growing public concerns and increasingly strict environmental legislation are some of the factors that are driving both the construction of new sludge treatment facilities and maintenance of existing sludge treatment facilities in regions such as North America and Europe. During the forecast period (2015-2023), growth potential of sludge dewatering equipment is likely to be dominant in Europe, followed by North America, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.

The sludge dewatering equipment market has been segmented into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Europe held the largest share of 35% of the sludge dewatering equipment market in 2014.

Read Complete Report @ http://www.mrrse.com/sludge-dewatering-equipment-market

Strong growth in the sludge dewatering equipment market in Europe can mostly be observed in the eastern and western regions of the country. This is driven by growth in the sludge production and increasing wastewater treatment technology (which would boost demand for sludge dewatering equipment). North America has witnessed significant growth in sludge production in the last few years. This growth in sludge production is a result of increase in the number of wastewater treatment facilities and rising population. Rapid industrialization and urbanization have boosted the demand for wastewater and sewage treatment in Asia Pacific. In Rest of the World, South Africa and Brazil are anticipated to emerge as potential markets for sludge dewatering equipment during the forecast period.

Table of Content

1. Preface

2. Executive Summary

3. Industry Analysis

4.Global Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market – Technology Segment, by Revenue, 2014 – 2023 (US$ Mn)

5. Global Sludge Dewatering Equipment Market – Application Segment, by Revenue, 2014 – 2023 (US$ Mn)

About MRRSE

MRRSE stands for Market Research Reports Search Engine, the largest online catalog of latest market research reports based on industries, companies, and countries. MRRSE sources thousands of industry reports, market statistics, and company profiles from trusted entities and makes them available at a click. Besides well-known private publishers, the reports featured on MRRSE typically come from national statistics agencies, investment agencies, leading media houses, trade unions, governments, and embassies.

Contact US:

Corporate Office

State Tower

90 State Street, Suite 700

Albany, NY 12207

United States

Tel: +1-518-730-0559

http://www.mrrse.com/

Email: sales@mrrse.com

%d bloggers like this: