Chairperson, Department Procurement Committee, University of Jaffna, Thirunelvely invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for supply of Hostel Furniture to the University of Jaffna. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
|Description of items||Qty||Bid Security|
|3||Study Table with Cupboard||350||70,000.00|
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure.
- Bidder should have at least three years experience in the relevant field in Sri Lanka.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Senior Assistant Bursar / Supplies of the University of Jaffna, and inspect the bidding documents at the Supplies Branch of the University between 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. from 14.10.2016 to 03.11.2016.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of a written application to the Senior Assistant Bursar / Supplies, University of Jaffna and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Rupees 3,500/- in cash at the Shroff Counter of the University of Jaffna or payment made to People’s Bank, University of Jaffna Branch, Account No. 162-1-001-6-0000880 and the original cash receipt/deposit slip to be attached with the bidding documents.
- The documents may be purchased until 2.30 p.m. from 14.10.2016 to 03.11.2016
- Bids must be delivered in duplicate to be addressed Bursar, University of Jaffna, Thirunelvely, on or before 2.00 p.m. on 04.11.2016. Please indicate “Supply of Hostel Furniture – UJ/F/PO/T/13/2016 – 04.11.2016” on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security addressed to the Chairperson, Department Procurement Committee, University of Jaffna, valid for 120 days from the date of the bid opening as specified in the following Table.
- Pre Bid meeting will be held on 24th October 10.00 a m. in the Board Room of University of Jaffna.
- The Bid shall be deposited in the “Tender Box” available in the Bursar’s Office of the University, or sent under Registered Cover to be received before the deadline to the address given Clause No. 6.
- Late bids will be rejected.
- The bids will be opened at 2.00 p.m. on 04.11.2016 in presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at the board room of the University.
Tendersontime, the world’s Procurement Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.