Shale Oil in the US Market Professional Survey Report 2014-2018
About Shale Oil
Shale oil is an unconventional type of oil produced from oil shale formations. It is also known as kerogen oil or oil shale oil . The extraction of shale oil is an industrial process that is generally undertaken above ground by mining in oil shale field and then the output is treated in a facility to obtain the desired product. Heating or fracturing is also used to extract shale oil when the source shale field is beneath the earth’s crust.
Research Beam analysts forecast the Shale Oil market in the US will grow at a CAGR of 13.3 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Enquire About Report At: http://www.researchbeam.com/shale-oil-in-the-us-2014-2018-market/enquire-about-report
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
U.S. & Canada Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
International: + 1-503-894-6022
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
India: +91 20 66346070
Fax : +1 (855) 550-5975