Japan Power Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Outlook to 2030
“The Report Japan Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
This report elaborates Japan’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Japan power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Japan on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/794138
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 9
2 Introduction 10
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 11
3 Japan Power Market, Snapshot 12
3.1 Macro-economic Factors 12
3.2 Supply Security 14
3.3 Opportunities 15
3.4 Challenges 16
4 Japan, Power Market, Market Analysis 18
4.1 Japan, Power Market, Market Structure 18
4.2 Japan, Power Market, Key Market Players 19
4.3 Japan, Power Market, Financial Deals 20
4.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004 to May 2016 20
4.3.2 Deals by Type, 2015 22
4.4 Japan, Power Market, Demand Structure 23
4.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2015 25
5 Japan, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 26
5.1 Japan, Power Market, Reforms 26
5.2 Nuclear Power Policy 28
5.3 Renewable Power Policy 29
6 Japan Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 32
6.1 Japan, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 32
6.1.1 Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2015 32
6.1.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 33
6.1.3 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 36
6.1.4 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 40
6.1.5 Cumulative Nuclear Power Installed Capacity and Annual Nuclear Generation, 2000-2030 44
6.1.6 Cumulative Installed Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 47
7 Japan, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 51
7.1 Japan, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview 51
7.2 Japan, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview 53
7.3 Japan, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 54
7.4 Japan, Power Market, Electricity Trading 54
8 Japan, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 55
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207