Extremity Reconstruction: Market to grow at 7.5% from 2016 to 2022.
“Extremity Reconstruction Market” Order This Report by calling BigMarketResearch.com at +1-971-202-1575
Extremities are external articulated organs, which execute various locomotive functions. The human body has four extremities, i.e., two upper limbs and two lower limbs. In the recent times, leading players have increased their focus on the extremity reconstruction market, as the joint reconstruction market especially hips and knee reconstruction segment has witnessed sluggish growth in the recent years. Extremity reconstruction market is a small segment of the orthopedic industry, but is the fastest growing market for reconstructive joint replacements. The world extremity reconstruction market was $1,833 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $3,041 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2016 to 2022.
The world extremity reconstruction market is driven by increase in the number of joint disorders such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis coupled with increase in geriatric population and rapid rise in lifestyle-related disorders, such as obesity and diabetes that lead to joint disorders. In addition, increasing awareness of patients for better treatment options and need for better quality of living are expected to propel the market. Changes in clinical practice patterns, technological advancements such as reversed shoulder instead of anatomic shoulder and ankle arthroplasty for treating ankle fusion, and development of minimally invasive techniques such as stemless shoulder implants are expected to boost the market growth. However, high cost factor and failures & complications associated with the surgery are expected to hamper the market growth.
Get Sample Copy of report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/request-sample/678919
The world extremity reconstruction market is segmented on the basis of product, biomaterial, and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented mainly into upper extremity reconstruction and lower extremity reconstruction. Upper extremity reconstruction segment is subsegmented into shoulder, elbow, and hand & wrist. Lower extremity reconstruction is subsegmented into foot & ankle. Shoulder replacement has the largest market share, owing to the largest patient population and technological advancements in shoulder implants such as reverse shoulder implants and stemless implants. Ankle replacement market is expected to grow at the fastest rate due to technological advancements in this sector and positive outcome of ankle replacement to regain movement of ankles. Based on biomaterial, the market is segmented into metallic, ceramic, polymer, and natural biomaterials. Metallic biomaterials segment has the highest share in the extremity reconstruction devices, as these are preferable biomaterials for joint replacement devices due to their strength. The geographical segmentation of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. North America has the highest market share due to high awareness among patients, increased desire to improve quality of life, and technological advancements in extremity reconstruction devices in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to witness maximum growth due to increasing expenditure on healthcare, improving healthcare infrastructure, and increasing awareness among patients.
Merger & acquisition is the mostly adopted strategy in the extremity reconstruction market. In October 2015, Wright Medical Group, Inc. and Tornier N.V. merged to form Wright Medical Group N.V. This helped Wright Medical Group N.V. to establish itself as a premier, high-growth extremities biologics company in the extremity reconstruction market. In the same year, Zimmer and Biomet merged to form Zimmer Biomet Holdings to enhance its product offerings in the extremity reconstruction market.
Purchase a copy of this Extremity Reconstruction Market Report at US $ 4740 (Single User License):
Below key market players are profiled in the report
- DePuy Synthes (a wholly owned subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Stryker Corporation
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- CONMED Corporation
- Acumed, Inc., Arthrex, Inc.
- Skeletal Dynamics LLC.
KEY MARKET BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the world extremity reconstruction market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of products helps in understanding the types of products used across various geographies.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of geographical regions are provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
- The key players of the world extremity reconstruction market have been profiled in the report, and their strategies have been analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
The world extremity reconstruction market is segmented based on product, applications, biomaterial and geography.
World Extremity Reconstruction Market By Product
- Upper Extremity Reconstruction
- Partial Shoulder Replacement
- Total Standard Replacement
- Stemless Total Shoulder Replacement
- Total Reverse Replacement
- Hand & Wrist
- Lower Extremity Reconstruction
- Foot Devices
- Hind foot Fusion
- Other Fusions
- Ankle Reconstruction Devices
- Ankle Fusion
- Ankle Replacement
- Foot Devices
World Extremity Reconstruction Market By Biomaterial
- Metallic Biomaterial
- Ceramic Biomaterial
- Polymeric Biomaterial
- Natural Biomaterial
World Extremity Reconstruction Market By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Get Complete Report @ http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/extremity-reconstruction-market
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive,
#205, Portland, OR 97220
Direct: + 1-503-894-6022
Toll Free: + 1-800-910-6452
Fax: +1 (855) 550–5975