Market Report on Life Insurance in India
23rd September 2016 – Navi Mumbai, India: Market Report on India present the latest report on “Market Report on Life Insurance in India”, The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Indian life insurance segment, and a comparison of the Indian insurance industry with its regional counterparts.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together Market Report on India, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in India Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian life insurance segment, including:
– An overview of the Indian life insurance segment
– The Indian life insurance segment’s growth prospects by category
– A comprehensive overview of the Indian economy and demographics
– A comparison of the Indian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– The various distribution channels in the Indian life insurance segment
– Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in India
– Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Indian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in India:
– It provides historical values for the Indian life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Indian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
– It provides a comparison of the Indian life insurance segment with its regional counterparts
– It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in India.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in India and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Indian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Indian life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Indian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
– The Indian life insurance segment accounted for 79.2% of the industry’s gross written premium in 2015.
– In March 2015, the limit on foreign direct investment (FDI) in the Indian insurance industry was increased from 26% to 49%.
– Competition between LIC and private insurers intensified during the review period.
– The total investment income of the life segment increased at a review-period CAGR of 33.0%.
– Direct marketing remained the dominant distribution channel during the review period, accounting for 49.7% of the segment’s new business direct written premium in 2015.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/service-industry-market-research-reports-120/life-insurance-india1.html
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773