US Peripheral Artery Disease – Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024
“The Report Peripheral Artery Disease – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
In the 2014 base year, the global PAD market was worth approximately $543.4m, including both branded and generic drugs. By 2024, GlobalData expects that the global PAD market will experience significant expansion, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.15%, equating to around $816.3m. The dramatic increase in the value of the overall global PAD therapeutics market will be partly attributable to the launch of several PAD drugs currently in late-stage pipeline development, which GlobalData believes have extraordinary potential. These include the novel antithrombotic pharmacological agents, Merck & Co.s Zontivity (vorapaxar), AstraZenecas Brilinta (ticagrelor), and Bayer and Janssens (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) Xarelto (rivaroxaban), which have the capacity to reform the antiplatelet and anticoagulatory PAD treatment landscape.
The total US sales for the PAD therapeutics market in the 2014 base year was approximately $191.4m. The statin share can chiefly be attributed to sales volume, as most statins, with the exception of Crestor, are available as inexpensive generics.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816332
– Overview of PAD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product PADcription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US PAD market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PAD.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in US.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Catalyst 9
2.2 Related Reports 10
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 10
3 Disease Overview 11
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
3.1.1 Etiology 12
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Classification and Staging Systems 15
3.3 Symptoms and Clinical Presentation 17
3.4 Prognosis 21
3.5 Quality of Life 25
4 Disease Management 27
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 27
4.1.1 Diagnosis 27
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 31
4.2 US 32
5 Competitive Assessment 39
5.1 Overview 39
5.2 Lifestyle Modifications 43
5.2.1 Exercise 43
5.2.2 Smoking cessation 46
5.3 Risk Factor Modification Drugs 48
5.3.1 Lipid-Lowering Medical Therapies 48
5.3.2 Antihypertensive Medical Therapies 55
5.3.3 Antithrombotic Medical Therapies 62
5.3.4 Glucose-Lowering Medical Therapies 83
5.3.5 Thrombolytic Therapies 86
5.4 Medical Therapies Treating the Symptoms of PAD – Major Brands 87
5.4.1 Pletal / Pletaal (cilostazol) 87
5.4.2 Praxilene (naftidrofuryl oxalate) 101
5.4.3 Trental (pentoxifylline) 107
5.4.4 Prostaglandin and Prostanoid Medical Therapies 116
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207