Recent Release 2016 : Pharmaceutical Pipeline Innovation Tracking Factbook Reports : Market Size, Growth, Trends, Industry Analysis and Forecast – Acute Market Reports
Acute Market Reports latest report, “”Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016 – An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Pipeline”” is a comprehensive, granular analysis of the 20,756 products currently in the pharmaceutical industry pipeline, from the Discovery stage through to Pre-registration and split into therapy areas and key indications. This pipeline is also benchmarked against its size across each segment in 2015, and an assessment of the level of first-in-class innovation is provided. In addition, a detailed contextual analysis of the key drivers of this pipeline is provided, in addition to an assessment of companies present in the pipeline and historical deal value and volume.
Browse Full Report Visit – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/report/innovation-tracking-factbook-2016
Innovation, particularly the development of new products, is a crucial element of the pharmaceutical industry. The market is highly research-intensive, being deeply reliant on a high level of R&D investment and a strong product pipeline to maintain growth and ensure long-term revenue generation. Without successful innovation, which can be broadly defined as the market launch of novel therapeutic molecules that cost-effectively treat or cure diseases, the industry would face a substantial long-term decline in revenue.
A particular focus of this report is placed on analysis of the development of innovative drugs, specifically first-in-class innovation. Over recent decades, in addition to an increase in the yearly number of new chemical entity approvals by the FDA, the number and proportion of these approvals that were first-in-class at the time of approval have also increased. The proportion of first-in-class approvals has increased steadily each year since 1994, with the exception of the years 2005-2008, when the proportion was relatively high.
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/ict-market
– What is the current size and composition of the pharmaceutical industry pipeline and how has it changed since Q1 2015? What can we learn from this?
– The largest therapy area, by a substantial margin, is oncology, and, with growth in the pipeline sizes for all major oncology indications since Q1 2015, this trend appears set to continue. Why is this the case?
– What is the overall advantage for companies including first-in-class product developments in their pipeline portfolio, rather than opting for better-characterized established molecular targets?
– What factors have been driving the increasing number of first-in-class product approvals over recent decades?
– What strategies have companies typically been pursuing with their pipeline portfolio, in terms of how diverse, specialized or innovative they have been? Specifically, what strategies have the top 25 pharmaceutical companies been following?
– What key discernible trends have appeared in the strategic consolidations landscape in the past decade and which disease areas have been most active?
Key Reasons to Purchase
This report will allow you to –
– Achieve an up-to-date understanding of the landscape of the overall pharmaceutical pipeline, on both a broad and granular level; this also provides a highly accessible reference which is useful in any pharmaceutical strategic decision making process
– Benchmark key therapy areas and indications in terms of the number of pipeline products and level of innovation, and assess one’s own strategic positioning against this backdrop
– Understand the contemporary role and importance of radical and incremental innovation within the various disease areas and indications
– Make key decisions about the role of innovation within one’s own pipeline portfolio”
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
1.2 List of Figures 3
2 Introduction 5
2.1 Increasing Cost of Drug Development 7
2.2 Most Drugs Fail to Recuperate R&D Costs 8
2.3 Contracting Life Cycles for Approved Products 9
2.4 The Case for First-in-Class Pharmaceutical Innovation 10
2.5 Conclusion 13
3 Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Industry Pipeline 14
3.1 Pipeline and Clinical Trials Landscape by Therapy Area 14
3.2 Pipeline by Stage of Development 19
3.3 Pipeline by Molecule Type 22
3.4 Key Therapy Areas by Indication 26
3.4.1 Oncology 26
3.4.2 Infectious Diseases 28
3.4.3 Central Nervous System 29
3.4.4 Immunology 32
3.5 Conclusion 33
4 Assessment of Innovation in the Pharmaceutical Industry Pipeline 34
4.1 First-in-Class Innovation by Stage of Development 36
4.2 Key Therapy Areas by Indication 38
4.2.1 Oncology 38
4.2.2 Infectious Diseases 41
4.2.3 Central Nervous System 43
4.2.4 Immunology 47
4.3 Conclusion 49
Browse For Complete Report Here : Innovation Tracking Factbook 2016 – An Assessment of the Pharmaceutical Pipeline
5 Company Analysis 50
5.1 Conclusion 54
6 Deals Analysis 55
6.1 Licensing Deals 55
6.2 Co-development Deals 60
6.3 Mergers and Acquisitions 65
6.4 Capital Raising 67
7 Appendix 69
7.1 References 69
7.2 Contact Us 70
7.3 Disclaimer 70
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com