Latest Report: Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
“The Report Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
Over the forecast period, the major driver of growth in the US HIV therapeutics market will be the launch of new drugs that offer improvements in terms of the pill burden, tolerability, and efficacy. Novel STRs will have the strongest positive impact on the market, and the drugs within this class of ART regimens include ViiVs recently launched INI-based STR, Triumeq, which was the first regimen to show superiority over Atripla.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816336
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology 15
3.1.1 Viral Lifecycle 15
3.2 Pathophysiology 18
3.3 Staging and Symptoms 19
3.3.1 Primary or Acute Infection 19
3.3.2 Chronic Infection 20
3.3.3 Advanced Infection/AIDS 20
3.4 Prognosis 22
3.5 Quality of Life 22
4 Disease Management 24
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 24
4.1.1 Screening and Diagnosis 24
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 25
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 27
4.2 US 37
4.2.1 Screening and Diagnosis 39
4.2.2 Clinical Practice 40
5 Competitive Assessment 42
5.1 Overview 42
5.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Single-Tablet Regimens (STRs) 45
5.2.1 Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) 45
5.2.2 Complera (emtricitabine/TDF/rilpivirine) 51
5.2.3 Stribild (elvitegravir/cobicistat/TDF/emtricitabine) 58
5.2.4 Triumeq (dolutegravir/abacavir/lamivudine) 66
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207