Just Available : China Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Industry Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
“The Report Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) – China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a retrovirus that infects the cells of the immune system, destroying or impairing their function. As the infection progresses, the immune system becomes increasingly weaker, making the infected person more susceptible to other infections. Since the first anti-HIV drug, GlaxoSmithKlines (GSKs) Retrovir (azidothymidine), was approved in 1987, major improvements have been made in the field of antiretroviral therapy (ART). This rapid progress has been headlined by the emergence of once-daily, single-tablet regimens (STRs) such as Gilead Science’s Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate [TDF]), which offer patients an unparalleled level of convenience.
The HIV therapeutics market in China was valued at approximately $144m in 2013. In contrast to the 7MM, where branded therapies dominate the treatment landscape, generics are beginning to seize market share from their pricier alternatives, and they will continue to gain traction during the forecast period, as China is expected to adopt a more aggressive policy towards identifying and treating people living with HIV.
Get the Free Sample copy of this Report @ http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816340
– Overview of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the China including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the China from 2013-2023.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the China Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the China.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 7
1.2 List of Figures 12
2 Introduction 13
2.1 Catalyst 13
2.2 Related Reports 14
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 14
3 Disease Overview 15
3.1 Etiology 15
3.1.1 Viral Lifecycle 15
3.2 Pathophysiology 18
3.3 Staging and Symptoms 19
3.3.1 Primary or Acute Infection 19
3.3.2 Chronic Infection 20
3.3.3 Advanced Infection/AIDS 20
3.4 Prognosis 22
3.5 Quality of Life 22
4 Disease Management 24
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 24
4.1.1 Screening and Diagnosis 24
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 25
4.1.3 Clinical Practice 27
4.2 China 38
4.2.1 Screening and Diagnosis 38
4.2.2 Clinical Practice 39
5 Competitive Assessment 42
5.1 Overview 42
5.2 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Single-Tablet Regimens (STRs) 45
5.2.1 Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) 45
5.2.2 Complera (emtricitabine/TDF/rilpivirine) 51
5.2.3 Stribild (elvitegravir/cobicistat/TDF/emtricitabine) 58
5.2.4 Triumeq (dolutegravir/abacavir/lamivudine) 66
5.3 Product Profiles – Major Brands, Fixed-Dose Combinations 74
5.3.1 Truvada (TDF/emtricitabine) 74
5.3.2 Epzicom (abacavir/lamivudine) 80
5.3.3 Kaletra (lopinavir/ritonavir) 85
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948