China Peripheral Artery Disease – Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024
“The Report Peripheral Artery Disease – China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2024 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
In the 2014 base year, the Global PAD Market was worth approximately $543.4m, including both branded and generic drugs. By 2024, GlobalData expects that the global PAD market will experience significant expansion, with a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.15%, equating to around $816.3m. The dramatic increase in the value of the overall global PAD therapeutics market will be partly attributable to the launch of several PAD drugs currently in late-stage pipeline development, which GlobalData believes have extraordinary potential. These include the novel antithrombotic pharmacological agents, Merck & Co.s Zontivity (vorapaxar), AstraZenecas Brilinta (ticagrelor), and Bayer and Janssens (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson) Xarelto (rivaroxaban), which have the capacity to reform the antiplatelet and anticoagulatory PAD treatment landscape.
In 2014, the PAD therapeutics market in China was worth approximately $93.7m. Generic anticoagulant drugs, primarily warfarin, will suffer a negative CAGR of approximately 10.15% as Xarelto and generic rivaroxaban begin to encroach on warfarins stake in the PAD market.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/816334
– Overview of PAD including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product PADcription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting China PAD market.
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for PAD.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in China.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 8
2 Introduction 9
2.1 Catalyst 9
2.2 Related Reports 10
2.3 Upcoming Related Reports 10
3 Disease Overview 11
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 12
3.1.1 Etiology 12
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 14
3.2 Classification and Staging Systems 15
3.3 Symptoms and Clinical Presentation 17
3.4 Prognosis 21
3.5 Quality of Life 25
4 Disease Management 27
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 27
4.1.1 Diagnosis 27
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines and Leading Prescribed Drugs 31
4.2 Urban China 32
5 Competitive Assessment 38
5.1 Overview 38
5.2 Lifestyle Modifications 42
5.2.1 Exercise 42
5.2.2 Smoking cessation 45
5.3 Risk Factor Modification Drugs 47
5.3.1 Lipid-Lowering Medical Therapies 47
5.3.2 Antihypertensive Medical Therapies 54
5.3.3 Antithrombotic Medical Therapies 61
5.3.4 Glucose-Lowering Medical Therapies 82
5.3.5 Thrombolytic Therapies 85
5.4 Medical Therapies Treating the Symptoms of PAD – Major Brands 86
5.4.1 Pletal / Pletaal (cilostazol) 86
5.4.2 Praxilene (naftidrofuryl oxalate) 100
5.4.3 Trental (pentoxifylline) 106
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207