India Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.9% during 2016 to 2026
According to a recent market report published by Future Market Insights titled “Content Delivery Network (CDN) Market: India Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2016–2026,” the India content delivery network market was valued at US$ 239.8 Mn in 2015 and is expected to register a CAGR of 22.9% between 2016 and 2026. Growth of the India content delivery network market is primarily driven by a growing subscriber base for smart devices and increasing use of the internet.
A growing adoption and usage of smart devices has led to a rise in internet traffic (content), which in turn is boosting the demand for content delivery networks from various content owners. Additionally, several SMEs in emerging markets are focusing on using digital platforms and the internet to expand their market presence. This is likely to result in increasing loading time of webpages due to increasing traffic and congestion on the internet. Engaging customers is vital for sustaining in this business and this factor is becoming highly challenging owing to rapidly expanding online economic conditions characterised by intense competition. All these factors are expected to increase deployment of CDN for efficient delivery of online content over the forecast period, further propelling the growth of the India content delivery network market.
Request for sample report: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-in-1818
The costs of establishing a content delivery network are quite high (huge infrastructure costs and a high capital expenditure but less ROI in the initial stages). This can be quite challenging for new entrants heading into the highly competitive CDN market in India with high quality services. This market is likely to witness some key trends in the coming few years such as – reduced prices of CDN services, multi-CDN delivery and streaming of content, CDN services support for IPv6, and the use of next-generation hardware to run content delivery networks.
- Market segment
- By Service Provider
- Telecom CDN
- Conventional CDN
- The Telecom CDN provider segment is expected to create incremental opportunity of US$ 479.1 Mn between 2016 and 2026
- The Conventional CDN provider segment is expected to create incremental opportunity of US$ 1.49 Bn between 2016 and 2026
- Web Acceleration
- CDN Storage
- The Streaming segment in the India content delivery network market was valued at US$ 120.6 Mn in 2015 and is expected to reach US$ 1.3 Bn by 2026
- The Web Acceleration segment in the India content delivery network market was valued at US$ 72.4 Mn in 2015 and is expected to reach US$ 727.7 Mn by 2026
By End-use Vertical
- Media & Entertainment
- Government & Education
- Other (Gaming, Advertisement, etc.)
- In terms of value, the Media & Entertainment segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 25.3% over the forecast period
- In terms of value, the E-commerce segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 24.0% over the forecast period
Request for TOC: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-in-1818
Some of the leading market players in the content delivery network market in India include Akamai Technologies Inc., CDNetworks Co. Ltd., Limelight Networks Inc., MaxCDN Enterprise, Amazon CloudFront – Amazon.com Inc., Tata Communications Ltd., CDN77, and Leshi Internet Information & Technology (LeEco).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services, which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, an aerial view of the competitive framework, and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,