EpiCast Report – Global VTE Market Analysis, Trends And Forecast to 2025
“The Report EpiCast Report: Venous Thromboembolism – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Venous thromboembolism (VTE), comprised of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), is a blood clot (thrombosis) of the circulatory system that leads to impeded flow of blood, which can have serious consequences in the affected individual. VTE can occur at any age, though it is more common in adults ages 60 years and older and is very rare in children. VTE events are highly dangerous and are associated with high rates of mortality and morbidity.
GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of VTE in the 8MM, from 1,116,358 cases in 2015 to 1,354,846 in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.14%. The 8MM had 314,886 diagnosed incident cases of Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in 2015 and GlobalData epidemiologists expect the diagnosed incident cases of PE to increase to 377,612 by 2025, at an AGR of 1.99%. GlobalData epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in the 8MM to increase from 801,472 cases in 2015 to 977,234 cases by 2025, at an AGR of 2.19%. GlobalData epidemiologists also forecast the number of medically ill patients at risk for VTE to increase in the 8MM from 44,611,144 in 2015 to 54,143,874 in 2025. In addition, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast the number of total knee replacement and revision procedures to grow from 1,532,360 in 2015 to 1,867,289 in 2025. Furthermore, the number of hip replacements is forecast to grow 1,220,965 in 2015 to 1,512,215 in 2025. GlobalData epidemiologists have identified the predominant drivers of this market to be changes in country-specific incidence and procedure rates, as well as in the underlying demographic trends.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/785534
– The Venous thromboembolism (VTE) EpiCast Report is an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for VTE in the eight major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and China). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of PE, DVT, and VTE; the number of VTE attacks; the number of medically ill discharges that are at risk for VTE; the number of primary total knee replacements and revisions; and the number of hip replacements, each segmented by *** and age. Additionally, it includes a forecast for the number of recurrent VTE cases at one and 10 years after incident event, and the number of diagnosed VTE cases with cancer as comorbidity.
– The VTE epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The VTE EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global VTE market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and *** that present the best opportunities for VTE therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Epidemiology 7
2.1 Disease Background 7
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 8
2.3 Global Trends 10
2.4 Forecast Methodology 11
2.4.1 Sources Used 11
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 17
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 33
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for VTE (2015-2025) 34
2.5.1 Pulmonary Embolism 34
2.5.2 Deep Vein Thrombosis 37
2.5.3 VTE 40
2.5.4 Number of Hospital Discharges Meeting Criteria for Medically Ill and Those at Risk for VTE 50
2.5.5 Number of Primary Total Knee Replacements and Revisions 51
2.5.6 Number of Hip Replacements 53
2.6 Discussion 55
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 55
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 56
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 57
3 Appendix 58
3.1 Bibliography 58
3.2 Physicians and Specialists Included in this Study 61
3.3 About the Authors 64
3.3.1 Epidemiologists 64
3.3.2 Reviewers 64
3.3.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 65
3.3.4 Global Head of Healthcare 66
3.4 About GlobalData 67
3.5 About EpiCast 67
3.6 Disclaimer 68
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207