Artsyl Technologies Introduces docAlpha 5.0 SP1
ONTARIO, CANADA (September 14, 2016) — Artsyl Technologies, Inc.™, a leading global provider of smart process technology for data capture and document workflow processing, today announced an update to docAlpha 5.0, the company’s flagship smart process platform. docAlpha 5.0 SP1, enhances overall speed and performance for intelligent capture and workflow functionality, while delivering broader and deeper integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV ERPs, in addition to ReQlogic, the industry’s leading solution for eProcurement, requisitions, invoices, expenses and time tracking.
“Our release of docAlpha 5.0 this year represented a turning point in delivering cost-effective smart process technology; this update to the 5.0 platform builds on that foundation to dramatically enhance system performance while streamlining the user experience and delivering even more flexible and powerful workflow functionality,” said Jeff Moore, Chief Sales Officer of Artsyl Technologies.
“Deeper docAlpha integration for ReQlogic, Dynamics GP and NAV ERP customers will allow them to cost-effectively automate business processes and realize a greater return on their investment from their core business systems by eliminating painful data entry and manual routing tasks as part of an automated approval process,” adds Moore.
The Artsyl docAlpha platform ERP integrations include Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP and NAV, Microsoft SharePoint and ReQlogic’s e-procurement solution, in addition to Oracle, SAP Business One, and leading cloud ERPs like Acumatica and NetSuite among others.
New platform capabilities provided in docAlpha 5.0 SP1 allow organizations to:
- Create sophisticated workflows based on specific document input sources, so different users or groups can easily be assigned to inbound FTP, email, hot folder or other document types
- More quickly and easily manage G/L coding for AP automation, delivering validation of distributions in real time during the coding process while reducing mouse clicks
- Customize and streamline user interfaces for thin clients to deliver more intuitive access to key functions and features based on a variety of use cases
- Simplify and streamline the configuration of custom workflow rules using an enhanced interface for managing complex customized workflows
- Apply a new range of available workflow rules for managing batch processes
- Leverage new Metadata like ‘data source’ and ‘batch history’ to deliver a robust, end-to-end audit trail of all data sources, documents and decisions throughout any automated approval process
- Choose from a range of OCR engines, now including Tesseract from Google, to optimize speed and accuracy for intelligent capture processes
- Deploy docAlpha in SQL Server 2016, 2014 or 2012 database environments
- Simplify installation and implementation for docAlpha for partners and integrators by relying on new configurable silent installation options
About Artsyl Technologies, Inc.
Artsyl Technologies, Inc. is the innovative company behind the docAlpha Smart Process platform. For over 10 years Artsyl has been designing, building and innovating technology used by companies globally to reduce their document processing burdens. Whether you have Accounts Payable Invoices, Sales Orders or Remittances docAlpha is designed to make their processing easy. docAlpha can be used in any business process to automate the classification, data extraction, validation and routing of mission critical information to its proper line-of-business application. docAlpha is a state-of-the-art IDR platform designed using Microsoft .NET and a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) which allows it to scale up for Enterprise level On-Premise deployment or be used as a CLOUD based SaaS solution. docAlpha is sold through distributors and VARs globally. Visit http://www.artsyltech.com for more information.