Baby Food in Hungary
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “Baby Food in Hungary”. The Hungarian baby food market is largely in the hands of three multinationals. Together, Danone, Hipp, and Nestlé accounted for 63% of value in 2015.
The baby food sales in Hungary were hit by a decline in the number of births and a poor economy, but an upturn in birth numbers in 2014, which continued into 2015, coupled with a more buoyant economy, has encouraged sales over the last two years. Hungary has very favorable conditions promoting childbirth, including generous maternity benefits and the right for mothers, or fathers, to take time off work up to the third birthday of their child. Hungary was hard hit by the recession in 2008/2009. A substantial 6.7% downturn in real GDP ensued in 2009, with unemployment rising to 10%. Some improvement was seen in 2013, as GDP grew by 1.9%. However, 2014 and 2015 have seen a significant improvement: in 2014 GDP rose by 3.7% and in 2015 by a further 2.9%. Growth in 2015 was driven by an increase in private consumption and by a good performance in exports.
– Demand for baby food has held up comparatively well in Hungary, with volume sales increasing by 9.2% between 2009 and 2015, although much of the growth has come in the last two years, boosted by higher numbers of births.
– The wet meals sector is well developed and, in volume terms, accounts for well over half of the baby food market (57.4% in 2015). Milks account for a further 26.2% and cereals, an underdeveloped sector in Hungary, for just 4.8%.
– Cereals, wet meals, and drinks are now largely sold in food outlets (an estimated 72% of sales) and drugstores (25% of sales).
– The Hungarian Baby Food Market is largely in the hands of three multinationals. Together, Danone, Hipp, and Nestlé accounted for 63% of value in 2015.
“Baby Food in Hungary” is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Hungary market.
What else does this report offer?
– Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
– Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
– Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
– Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
– Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Reasons To Buy
– Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
– Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
– Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
– Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Related Reports: Food Market Research Reports
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.bharatbook.com