Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market size forecast to surpass USD 30 billion by 2022
Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market size is expected to reach USD 30.67 billion by 2022; as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Application specific product development and technological advancements will present growth opportunities to companies accounting for pneumatic conveying systems market share. Growing material handling equipment demand across numerous application industries can also be leveraged for driving profitability.
Innovation in filter materials has eased concerns regarding problems in filter capacity due to continuous conveying. Other initiatives include availability of compact pressure vessel equipment with intelligent control capabilities. Drop-through valves, blow-through valves, and high pressure airlock production is forecast to lead to improved precision.
Request for a sample of this research report @
Chemical processing, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical industries have invested significantly to step up production capacity and address growing global demand. This has led to need for high process efficiency, which will fuel the pneumatic conveying systems market.
Demand in the food industry was valued at USD 5.7 billion in 2014, and will grow faster than the global average over the forecast timeline. Increasing government initiatives and mandates for manufacturing facilities to ensure sanitary operations coupled with rising concerns regarding health and safety issues associated with infected food will drive growth.
High initial investment required for replacing conventional conveyors with pneumatic counterparts may restrain growth in the coming years. The presence of high cost components and growing requirement for custom solutions may lead to increased pneumatic conveying system market price trend, which will pose a barrier to growth.
Unfavorable physical characteristics of the materials transported may also lead to need for frequent maintenance, thus increasing operational expenditure.
Browse key industry insights spread across 102 pages with 64 market data tables & 57 figures & charts from the report, “Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market Size By Technology (Vacuum Systems, Positive Pressure Systems, Combination Systems), By Operating Principle (Dense Phase Conveying, Dilute Phase Conveying), By End-Use (Pharmaceutical, Ceramic, Food, Rubber & Plastic), Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Dilute phase pneumatic conveying systems market size will continue dominating global revenue, with growth expected at 5.5% CAGR from 2015 to 2022.
- Positive pressure systems are set to surpass USD 15.5 billion in revenue by the end of the forecast timeframe. Vacuum based equipment is anticipated to account for over 30% of the overall revenue over the next few years.
- The pharmaceutical segment is forecast to grow at 5.5% CAGR from 2015 to 2022. The inherent ability of this equipment to keep powder contained within the system is expected to fuel adoption in the segment, where there exists high demand for powder transfer via vacuum.
- Reducing the creation of dust and streamers and automating all types of powder and granule material processes are chief drivers for the rubber, plastic, and ceramic industries.
- U.S. pneumatic conveying systems market size will exceed USD 6 billion in sales by 2022. Major trends include advancements and availability of improved filter/separator designs as well as emergence of improved techniques that enable non free flowing material to flow easily towards the pick-up point.
- Companies operating in the industry include Flexicon Corp, Gericke, Atlas Copco, Schenk Process, Coperion K-Tron, etc. Mergers, acquisitions, and product differentiation are among the major strategies for expanding pneumatic conveying systems market share.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)