Kitchen Appliances Market size forecast to exceed USD 250 billion by 2023
Kitchen appliances market size is forecast to hit USD 250.38 billion by 2023; according to the latest research report by Global Market Insights, Inc.
Escalating induction technology in the wake of rising fuel prices is expected to propel global kitchen appliances market growth over the forecast period. Rising purchasing power of consumers across the globe has driven adoption of luxurious goods, thus favorably impacting industry demand.
Manufacturers focus more on development of smart as well as autonomous devices by the integration of sensors and intelligent electronic controls. With rising awareness regarding energy consumption, these devices are expected to observe significant gains. Introduction of smart grid connected dishwashers and refrigerators enable consumers to manage electricity consumption patterns.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/411
Growing number of single working professionals/students along with high kitchen appliances market price trend may pose a growth challenge. A large part of new households now comprises singles which are being targeted by the growing food as well as catering industry, thus negatively impacting the industry.
Browse key industry insights spread across 75 pages with 29 market data tables & 27 figures & charts from the report, “Kitchen Appliances Market Size By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Product (Cooking Appliances, Refrigerator, Dishwasher), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook, Application Potential, Price Trend, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2012 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Refrigerator market size is forecast to be valued at over USD 109 billion by 2023 and is projected to grow at 4.7% CAGR from 2016 to 2023. This can be primarily attributed to eco-friendliness as well as energy efficiency, which helps replace the existing conventional products with capabilities for savings on utility bills.
- Dishwasher market is projected to grow at 3.4% CAGR over the forecast timeframe. It is expected to gain substantial share owing to rise in labor cost.
- Gas appliances are energy efficient and take less time for food preparation. Coffee makers, mixers, grinders, and food processors are commonly used electric kitchen appliances. Need to ensure awareness has led to governments and individuals installing solar energy equipped devices in schools and hospitals.
- Commercial sector accounted for over 35% of the global revenue in 2015, and is set to exhibit growth owing to escalating demand of fast-food restaurants.
- Asia Pacific, with consumption dominated by China and India kitchen appliances market size, is estimated to be valued at USD over 75 billion by 2023. This can be attributed to rising middle class population and disposable income in the region.
- Key players are focusing on strengthening their product portfolio by new product development in order to gain competitive advantage. Prominent companies dominating kitchen appliances market share include LG Corp., Whirlpool Corp., Haier Group, and Samsung electronics.
- Companies also work towards maintaining balance between product quality and price in order to cater to the increasing smart appliances demand among the working population base. Consumer trends such as upgrading existing equipment due to health concerns have spurred product innovation initiatives.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.