Embedded System Market size likely to exceed USD 258 billion by 2023
Embedded system market size is likely to be valued USD 258.72 billion by 2023, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Mounting need mainly from application sectors such as healthcare as well as automotive is expected to drive demand. In addition, emergence of IoT is anticipated to fuel industry growth.
Embedded hardware system market size was valued USD 154.82 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to observe significant gains, with USD 240.11 billion at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2023. Technological innovation and advancement in emerging nations such as Russia, India, China, Brazil and Taiwan is likely to spur growth. Embedded software was valued at USD 10.46 billion in 2015, and is anticipated to attain USD 18.61 billion by 2023, at an estimated CAGR of over 7.3% over the forecast period.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/117
Technology innovation in wireless communications, software and digital processing is expected to positively impact embedded system market size. Systems that effectively and efficiently drive the electronic contents within vehicles have also increased significantly in automotive sector. This assists safety systems on the highest priority by monitoring parameters such as tire inflation, antilock braking systems, remote keyless entry, antitheft and airbag systems. However, security risks related to the systems is anticipated to hinder the industry growth.
Browse key industry insights spread across 110 pages with 32 market data tables & 31 figures & charts from the report, “Embedded System Market Size By Application (Automotive, Industrial, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Military & Aerospace), By Product (Software, Hardware) Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global embedded system market size was valued USD 165.28 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to attain USD 258.72 billion by 2023 at 5.6% from 2016 to 2023.
- Automotive sector valued USD 34.64 billion in 2015 which is likely to attain USD 56.04 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 6% from 2016 to 2023. Increasing acceptance of hybrid as well as electric vehicles in order to control emissions is likely to fuel the industry growth. Healthcare sector is likely to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the next few years. Rising need for portable medical devices in this application is predictable to boost the global growth.
- U.S. embedded system market share dominated the regional demand, accounting for over 30% of total revenue in 2015. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6% up to 2023. This can be attributed to the presence of fabrication plants in the region.
- Moderately competitive industry consists of top four manufacturers accounting for more than 50% of the embedded system market share. Key manufacturers include Infineon Technologies, Freescale Semiconductor, Atmel Corporation, Renesas Electronics, Samsung, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments and Microchip among others.-
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)