Assisted Reproductive Technology Market Size $31bn by 2023
According to WHO, one in every four couples in developing countries have been found to be infertile and overall infertility prevalence in women has remained similar from 1990 to 2010. As reported by U.S. CDC, infertility prevalence rate is 10.9% in 2010. ART industry is also projected to witness substantial growth due to cultural shift of infertile patients towards advanced procedures such as IVF, ICSI, GIFT, ZIFT.
Request for a sample of this research report – https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/506
As per the Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, Europe assisted reproductive technology market size is approximately 55% of all reported ART cycles. Over 600,000 cycles were reported from 33 EU countries in 2014. Regulatory trends, particularly in Europe and the U.S. will play a critical role in industry evolution and penetration.
U.S. assisted reproductive technology market share accounted for 95% of total North America revenue in 2015. Advanced healthcare facilities in and education among the patients enables propel demand.
Browse key industry insights spread across 73 pages with 33 market data tables & 30 figures & charts from the report, “Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size by Procedure (Fresh Donor, Fresh Nondonor, Frozen Donor, Frozen Nondonor, Egg/Embryo bank), Industry Analysis Report, Regional Outlook (U.S, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa), Application Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2016 – 2023” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
- Global assisted reproductive technology market size generated revenue of USD 22.3 billion in 2015.
- North America is driven by favorable reimbursement policies on advanced ART procedures and high infertility prevalence.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period due to increase in disposable income, increase in the health care infrastructure. APAC is led by Japan, China, India. Japan assisted reproductive technology market, accounting for more than 45% of sales revenue in 2015.
- Increasing infertility prevalence is a key driver for Europe, led by UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain. Germany reproductive technology market size was responsible for over 28% of regional sales in 2015, with more than 5% growth anticipated by 2023.
- Brazil reproductive technology market share was USD 0.62 billion in 2015, which is set to continue being the fastest growing industry in LATAM.
Key industry players include Irvine Scientific, Origio a/s, Vitro Life, Esco Micro Pte. Ltd., IVFtech ApS, Cook Medical, Research Instruments, Genea Limited, Smiths Medical, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. etc.