Make-Up Market in Japan Consumer and Market Insights and Forecasts 2020: Radiant Insights
The Make-Up market in Japan is forecast to register moderate growth during 2015-2020, which will be primarily driven by ageing population. Face Make-Up is the leading value category, while the Eye Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2019. The rising societal pressures to look good at the work place will also drive Male consumers to use Make-Up products.
-Of the four categories analyzed, Face Make-Up will be the largest value category, registering a CAGR of 2.1% during 2015-2020
-Older Consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
-The Make-Up market in Japan accounted for nearly one-fifth of the Cosmetics and Toiletries retail sales in 2014
-The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020
-Shiseido Company, Limited and Kao Corporation are the leading market players in the country
-Personalisation and Novel and Experimental are the two most important trends in the market.
-Rising consumer concerns about environment degradation will lead to an increase in preference for brands that address these concerns
Canadean’s Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of Packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)