Latest Reports : Heart Failure – Drug Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth and Forecast 2025
Acute Market Reports estimates sales of Heart Failure (HF) therapeutics to be approximately $3.2B across the 7MM in 2015, encompassing the US, 5EU, and Japan. The HF market will grow at a strong CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period, reaching sales of $11.5B by 2025. The 7MM chronic HF market size in 2015 was $3.1B, and is expected to increase to $10.1B by 2025 at a CAGR of 12.7%. The US was the largest market for chronic HF therapies, contributing 61.2% of total sales in the base year. GlobalData expects uptake of Novartis? Entresto to be the strongest driver of the chronic HF and total HF markets in the 7MM, reaching peak sales of $5.9B in 2022. The acute HF market is expected to increase from just $188.1M in 2015 to $1.5B in 2025, at a CAGR of 23.0%. Japan dominated the acute HF market in the base year, 2015, accounting for 86.0% of market share. However, with the launch of several acute HF add-on therapies in the forecast period, the US will take over as the acute HF market leader, contributing 68.7% of sales to the acute HF market by 2025.
Key Questions Answered
– The level of unmet needs in the HF market is significantly high. Will the pipeline drugs fulfil these unmet needs of the market? Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) interviewed by GlobalData provide insights and highlight opportunities for drug developers.
– The HF market is crowded with cheap, generic, ?me-too? drugs, making it a particularly difficult market to penetrate. The current late-stage pipeline consists of several chronic HF therapies, and three novel acute HF therapies. How will the market be impacted by the launch of these drugs? Which of the marketed and pipeline drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
– Will Entresto become the new standard-of-care in the chronic HF market? What are the main barriers a new therapy faces when entering the HF market?
Browse All Reports of This Category – http://www.acutemarketreports.com/category/healthcare-market
– The major drivers for growth across the 7MM in the HF market during the forecast period will be the launch of the first-in-class angiotensin receptor blocker/neprilysin inhibitor (ARNi), Entresto, marketed by Novartis, as well as the launches of two acute HF therapies, Cardiorentis? ularitide and Novartis? serelaxin.
– KOLs interviewed by GlobalData opined that Entresto has potential to replace ACE inhibitors as the first-line therapy for HF, however they expect this to occur towards the end of the forecast period.
– In other interviews, KOLs highlighted that the greatest unmet need in the HF disease space is the need to develop efficacious therapies for HF with preserved ejection fraction (HF-PEF) and acute HF.
– High cost of new drugs and the reluctance of cardiologists to prescribe these new drugs are the major barriers for growth in the HF market during the forecast period.
– Overview of HF, both chronic and acute, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized HF therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2015 and forecast for ten years to 2025.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the chronic and acute HF therapeutics markets.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global HF therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the HF therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the HF therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the 7MM HF therapeutics market from 2015-2025.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 10
1.1 List of Tables 17
1.2 List of Figures 22
2 Introduction 24
2.1 Catalyst 24
2.2 Related Reports 24
3 Disease Overview 25
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 25
3.1.1 Etiology 25
3.2 Classification and Staging Systems 32
3.3 Symptoms 33
3.4 Prognosis 34
3.5 Quality of Life 35
4 Epidemiology 37
4.1 Disease Background 37
4.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 38
4.3 Global Trends 40
4.3.1 US 40
4.3.2 5EU 41
Our Blogs :-
For Technology News : http://www.mobilecomputingtoday.co.uk
About – Acute Market Reports :
Acute Market Reports is the most sufficient collection of market intelligence services online. It is your only source that can fulfill all your market research requirements.We provide online reports from over 100 best publishers and upgrade our collection regularly to offer you direct online access to the world’s most comprehensive and recent database with expert perceptions on worldwide industries, products, establishments and trends.
Our team consists of highly motivated market research professionals and they are accountable for creating the groundbreaking technology that we utilize in our search engine operations to easily recognize the most current market research reports online.
Contact Us :
ACUTE MARKET REPORTS
Office No 101, 1st Floor ,
Aditi Mall, Baner,
Pune, MH, 411045
Toll Free(US/CANADA): +1-855-455-8662
India: +91 7755981103
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.acutemarketreports.com