Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study and forecasts to 2022
The magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems market is driven rising count of geriatric population and rising awareness of an early stage diagnosis coupled with technological enhancements. The high costs of magnetic resonance imaging systems along with the generation of Ceasing helium gas deposits increasing across the world are the factors that hinders the growth of the market. Emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil, and the Middle East along with increasing novel application areas such as detection of multiple sclerosis and breast cancer couple with development of hybrid MRI systems create abundant growth opportunities in this market.
The report segments the market on the basis of architecture, field strength, application and region. On the basis of architecture the market is segmented into closed MRI systems and open MRI systems. Based on Field Strength, the market is segmented into low-to-mid-field MRI systems (<1.5t), high-field MRI systems (1.5t), very-high-field MRI systems (3t) and ultra-high-field MRI systems (7t and above). Based on application, the market is segmented into brain and neurological MRI, spine and musculoskeletal MRI, vascular MRI, pelvic and abdominal MRI, breast MRI and cardiac MRI. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Get Sample Report of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-magnetic-resonance-imaging-systems-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
Key market players are Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc., Esaote S.P.A, Fonar Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hitachi Medical Corporation, IMRIS, Inc., Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. (Neusoft Medical), Philips Healthcare and Siemens Healthcare.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Magnetic Resonance Imaging Systems Market @http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-magnetic-resonance-imaging-systems-market-opportunities-and.html#inquiry-for-buying
- Closed MRI Systems
- Open MRI Systems
- By Field Strength
- Low-To-Mid-Field MRI Systems (<1.5t)
- High-Field MRI Systems (1.5t)
- Very-High-Field MRI Systems (3t)
- Ultra-High-Field MRI Systems (7t and Above)
- Brain and Neurological MRI
- Spine and Musculoskeletal MRI
- Vascular MRI
- Pelvic and Abdominal MRI
- Breast MRI
- Cardiac MRI
- North America
Key Company Profile
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Esaote S.P.A
- Fonar Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hitachi Medical Corporation
- IMRIS, Inc.
- Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthcare
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
Tel @ +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel @ +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll No. 1-855-465-4651