Industrial Radiography Market 2016: Global Industry Insights, Statistics, Study and forecasts to 2022
Latest industry research report on: Industrial radiography is a technique used for inspection of materials for internal flaws using short wavelength electromagnetic radiation. The defects which are not visible to naked eye are detected using industrial radiography. It is used in flaw detection, crack detection, and surface infection of products in manufacturing plants. The examination of gas & oil pipelines and pressure vessels in chemical plants is carried out using industrial radiography.
The demand in automotive & aerospace industry and strict safety regulations by governments are factors driving the growth in the world industrial radiography market. In addition, increased accuracy of inspection with the integration of advanced software supplements the growth. However, high risk of radiation exposure and high deployment costs are factors restraining the growth of the market. Automation of inspection and testing process, industrialization in developing economies, and provision of customized solutions are creating opportunities in the market.
Get Sample Report of Industrial Radiography Market:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-industrial-radiography-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
The world industrial radiography market is segmented based on imaging technique, industry, and geography. The imaging techniques covered in the report are film-based and digital. On the basis of industry, the market is classified based on petrochemical & gas, power generation, manufacturing, aerospace, and automotive & transportation. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are 3DX-RAY Ltd., Bosello High Technology SRL, Anritsu Corporation, General Electric, PerkinElmer Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Nikon Corporation, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., and COMET Holding AG. The core strategies adopted by these players to strengthen their position in the market are expansions, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and others.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Industrial Radiography Market:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-industrial-radiography-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world industrial radiography market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world industrial radiography market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world industrial radiography market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world industrial radiography market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
By Imaging Technique
- Petrochemical & Gas
- Power Generation
- Automotive & Transportation
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- 3DX-RAY Ltd.
- Bosello High Technology SRL
- Anritsu Corporation
- General Electric
- PerkinElmer Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Nikon Corporation
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- COMET Holding AG
About Intense Research
Intense Research provides a range of marketing and business research solutions designed for our client’s specific needs based on our expert resources. The business scopes of Intense Research cover more than 30 industries includsing energy, new materials, transportation, daily consumer goods, chemicals, etc. We provide our clients with one-stop solution for all the research requirements.
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442,
Tel @ +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel @ +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll No. 1-855-465-4651