Data Center UPS Market size anticipated to surpass USD 6.65 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2015 to 2022
Data center UPS market size is estimated to reach USD 6.65 billion by 2022, as per a new research report by Global Market Insights, Inc. Amplifying acceptance of cloud computing coupled with falling tolerance limits pertaining to data loss are likely to boost global demand over the forecast period.
Small data center UPS market size led product sales and was valued at USD 2.1 billion in 2014, with revenue expected to exceed USD 3.7 billion by 2022. It is widely used in application areas such as server rooms, factory floors, enterprise data centers, industrial environments, localized & mid-tier data centers and medical imaging.
Request for a sample of this research report @
Increasing power outages causes installation of UPS in data centers to ensure smooth functioning of equipment. Use of ultra-miniature components in servers, storage systems and network devices make them vulnerable to falter and fail under power conditions. Deficiency of inventory supply owing to slowdown of the semiconductor industry is expected to pose a challenge to the industry growth.
Browse key industry insights spread across 120 Pages with 14 market data tables & 10 figures from the report, “Data Center UPS Market Size By Product (Medium Data Center UPS, Large Data Center UPS, Small Data Center UPS) Industry Outlook Report, Regional Analysis, Application Development Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast, 2015 – 2022” in detail along with the table of contents:
Key insights from the report include:
• Global data center UPS market size was valued USD 3.7 billion in 2014, with estimates of USD 6.65 billion by 2022, growing at 7.7% from 2015 to 2022.
• Medium data center UPS industry demand was USD 1.04 billion in 2014, which is likely to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2015 to 2022. It is mainly used in hospitals, cable handling stations, government, commercial organizations and universities which in turn have spurred demand. Large data center UPS is expected to witness the fastest growth and reach USD 1 billion by 2022.
• North America, on account of U.S. data center UPS market share, dominated regional demand with revenue share of 33% in 2014. Increasing need from end-use industries is likely to support growth over the forecast period.
• Europe industry revenue is expected to exceed 1.7 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
• Moderately competitive data center UPS market share consists of top three manufacturers which accounted for more than 50% of the industry in 2014. Key participants in this industry include Emerson, Ametek Inc., Eaton, ABB Ltd, Mitsubishi Electric, General Electric Co., Delta Electronics Inc, Siemens, and Schneider Electric S.A. among others.
About Global Market Insights
Global Market Insights, Inc., headquartered in Delaware, U.S., is a global market research and consulting service provider; offering syndicated and custom research reports along with growth consulting services. Our business intelligence and industry research reports offer clients with penetrative insights and actionable market data specially designed and presented to aid strategic decision making. These exhaustive reports are designed via a proprietary research methodology and are available for key industries such as chemicals, advanced materials, technology, renewable energy and biotechnology.