Latest Brand New Air Mix Lottery Ball Drawing Machines
Government of Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Development Lotteries Board (Ministry of Finance) has invited tenders for Designing, Supplying & Commissioning of 02 Nos. Latest Brand New Air Mix Lottery Ball Drawing Machines to DLB. Tendersontime, a leading business leading Online Tender Notice Portals is the first agency to report this notification.
Bid No : DLB/FIN/20/PRO/144
1) Bids are invited from the internationally recognized local and foreign manufacturers of Lottery Drawing Machines for designing, supplying and commissioning of latest air mix lottery ball drawing machines to DLB.
2) Bid documents and specifications may be obtained from the Office of Development Lotteries Board at No. 356, Dr. Colvin R De Silva Mawatha, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka from 01/08/2016 to 19/08/2016 between 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Other than on Public Holidays, upon payment of Rs. 10,000/ – (Rupees Ten Thousand) or equivalent value in foreign currency as a non-refundable fee. (Cheques will not be accepted).
3) The Bid should be accompanied with an unconditional bid bond in the form and amount specified in the bid document.
4) Bidden should furnish all the detailed information as required in the bid document
5) As per the bid conditions, bidders must submit the bids in duplicate clearly marked ‘Original’ and ‘Copy’ to reach the Chairman, Departmental Procurement Committee, 356, Dr. Colvin R De Silva Mawatha, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka ott or before 2.00 p.m. on 22nd August 2016. Bids could be sent by Registered Post or be deposited in the box provided for this purpose at DLB. Bids will be closed at 2.00 p.m. on 22nd August 2016 and opened immediately thereafter.
6) The Procurement Committee receives the right to accept or reject any bid or part thereof or call for additional information where relevant and necessary. Bid documents will be issued only to manufacturers or their local affiliated agents on production of a letter of request for documents on a business letterhead.
7) Bid documents may be inspected at the office of DLB, No. 356, Dr. Colvin R de Silva Mawatha, Colombo 02, Sri Lanka free of charge and any information could be obtained from Assistant General Manager (Finance) from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on any working day or could be viewed on DLB web site.
Tendersontime, the world’s largest Procurement / Tenders Search Engine , would like to inform all interested firms, joint ventures and companies who participate in such projects, to use this opportunity and expand their business.
Global Tenders Services Pvt. Ltd
Address * 25- D, CGHS, Ujjawal Apartment, Bijli, Vikash Puri, New Delhi-110059
Phone * +91-921 808 8010
Email * email@example.com
WebSite * http://www.tendersontime.com/
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)