Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market in India
04thAugust 2016 – Navi Mumbai, India: Market reports on India presents the latest report on “India Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market” Increasing construction of premium apartment, coupled with growing association of companies with builders, for installation of built-in kitchen appliances, are also contributing in the rising demand of built-in kitchen appliances in India.
Built-in kitchen appliances are gaining popularity in India on account of rising urban population, growing purchasing power, and increasing expenditure on promotional programs by companies to increase consumer awareness. Moreover, various other factors such as increasing working women population and expanding retail formats such as supermarkets, convenience stores and hypermarkets across the country are positively influencing built-in kitchen appliances market. Increasing construction of premium apartment, coupled with growing association of companies with builders, for installation of built-in kitchen appliances, are also contributing in the rising demand of built-in kitchen appliances in India.
“India Built-in Kitchen Appliance Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2021”, built-in kitchen appliances market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016 – 2021. Growing consumer expenditure on luxury goods, coupled with an increasing number of distributers and dealers of built-in kitchen appliances collaborating with leading online portals such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc., is expected to boost consumer adoption over the next five years. Demand for built-in kitchen appliances is predominantly concentrated in South and North regions of India. In 2015, both of these regions accounted for around 63% of the market share in India built-in kitchen appliances market, and these regions are expected to maintain their dominance through the forecast period as well. “India Built-in Kitchen Appliance Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2021” discusses the following aspects of the Built-in Kitchen Appliances in India:
• India Built-in Kitchen Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Product Type (Ovens, Hobs, Hoods, Refrigerators, Dishwashers and Others)
• Policy and Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of the India built-in kitchen appliances market
• To identify the customer preference towards built-in kitchen appliances
• To help industry consultants, built-in kitchen appliances manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with built-in kitchen appliance manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/consumer-goods-market-research-reports-14093/india-built-kitchen-appliances.html
Related Research Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/consumer-goods.html?q=Kitchen+Appliances&ipage=&sortby=dd
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773