Pediatric segment of the Vitamin and Dietary Supplements witnessing a healthy growth rate in the U.S.
According to the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), dietary supplement is basically a product in form of a pill, capsule, tablet or even liquid form, which contains a single or multiple dietary ingredients (vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids or other vital substances) and is meant to supplement the conventional food we eat.
It is important to note that, consuming vitamins does not make up for an unhealthy diet, and vitamins are an insufficient substitute for nutrients from fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. However, a general multivitamin and mineral supplement can be a good safeguard against periodic vitamin shortfalls in your diet. In general, children, adults or patients are the best target audience to the Nutritional Supplements.
Growth Trends of Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market:
Globally, the Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market in the recent years has experienced an escalating growth due to rapidly aging population, rising health care cost and growing income levels of middle class as discussed earlier.
Pediatric Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements have experienced a healthy growth in the U.S. Market, exceeding a tremendous $600 Million.
Anti-aging Supplements have gained popularity in recent years among the elderly in few parts of the world including China and Japan from APAC and are contributing notably to the market growth in the respective regions; with these regions estimated to grow at healthy CAGRs during the forecast period 2015-2020.
Increasing demand for Functional Foods and Beverages is expected to restrain the growth of Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market in the near future but the effects don’t seem to be very powerful.
Primary Driving Factors of Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market:
- Healthcare Products have been witnessing a steep rise in costs which is paving way for vitamins and Nutrition Supplements market.
- With growing self-awareness and increasing health consciousness among youngsters as well as adults is propelling a rise in adoption of vitamins and dietary supplements products.
- Increasing awareness on preventive care, especially in pregnant women and the elderly.
- Unlike the prescription medicines and drugs, most of these minerals, supplements and vitamins need not necessarily be approved by the FDA.
- The improved demographics on a global scale.
- Notable shift from the usage of supplements from only to sportsmen to youngsters, teenagers and adults as well.
Avail Sample Brochure @ http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=231
Segmentation of Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market:
Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market is a very vast and growing market. It is broadly segmented into 4 different types based on these factors:
- Vitamin Type: Multivitamins, Vitamin A, B, C, D, E, K.
- Type of Nutritional Supplements: Amino Acids, Enzymes, Minerals and Others.
- End Users: Infants, Athletes, Gymnasts/Body builders, Elders and Others
- Geography: Americas, Europe, APAC and RoW
Key Vendors of Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market:
More than 40 companies are analyzed in this market report on Vitamins and Nutrition Supplements Market based on numerous business aspects like Product Portfolio, Future Estimations, Company Profile, Key Acquisitions and more. Few of the top competitors mentioned in this report are:
- Lovate Health Sciences International Inc.
- American BioSciences, Inc.
- Rainbow Light Nutritional Systems
- Allmax Nutrition Inc.
- Body Nutrition
- Pfizer Inc.
- Life Extension
IndustryARC is a research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address customer needs; stay ahead in the market; become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Mr. Sanjay Matthews
Contact Sales: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
Connect with us on LinkedIn@ http://www.linkedin.com/company/industryarc
Get More Insights on Reports @ – http://goo.gl/Ga7fq7