Global Metal Deactivator Market anticipated to hit $207 Million By 2020.
MarketIntelReports published a new research report on Global Metal deactivator Market with covering detailed analysis on market segmentation, global notable vendors, geographical outlook, price & financial updates, segment & application approach and future forecasts.
Browse 136 pages Global Metal Deactivator Market Research Report
Global Demand For Efficient Fuel Systems & Industrial Machinery Will Lead the Metal Deactivator Market to Reach $207 Million By 2020.
The Metal Deactivator Additives (MDA) market is set to experience a stagnant growth owing to the quantity of its usage pertaining to any application. However, the growing end user industries such as automotive and polymers are set to pull up the demand of MDA globally in the coming years but at a slower pace. America is the major shareholder with more than 30% share in the overall MDA market owing to the presence of refineries and several end user sectors.
In 2014, the American region occupied a major share of 53.08% in the global metal deactivators market for copper metal with recorded revenues of $25.8 Million. However, the metal deactivator market is set to be a competitive market for the upcoming regions such as the Asia-Pacific owing to the growing end-user industries, whereas Europe and American markets have reached a point of saturation.
The Metal Deactivator Market in America recorded revenue of $48.6 Million in 2014 and it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.9% to reach $62.2 Million during the forecast period. For the year 2015, America and Europe have been the largest contributors by volume consumed and revenue generated to the metal deactivator market. As per MarketIntelReports insights, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East & African regions expected to be to be the major consumers of metal deactivators by 2020. Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% while the Middle East & African regions are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.9%.
The Metal Deactivator Market finds its Applications across Various Industries:
- Aviation Jet Fuel
- Food & Agriculture
Segmentation Based on Geography
- Americas (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico & Others)
- Europe (U.K., France, Germany, Italy & Others)
- APAC (China, India, Japan, Australia & Others)
- Middle East (Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq & Others)
The Major Players in Metal Deactivator Market are:
BASF SE, Innospec Inc., Adeka Corporation – (Adeka Palmarole & Amfine Corporation), Clariant AG, Songwon Industrial Co., Afton Chemical Corporation, Dorf Ketal India Pvt. Ltd., Vanderbilt Chemicals, LLC, LANXESS AG – Rhein Chemie, King Industries Inc. and Others
Get Sample Brochure of Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=cmr0049
Vanderbilt Chemicals and Rhein Chemie are the Two Key Market Players in the metal deactivator industry. Vanderbilt supplies MDA for greases, lubricants and metal working fluids which have a wide range of application in various end user industries such as industrial, automotive, polymers, aviation and more.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
The study includes the demand of this market on a global and regional level for a six year period 2015 to 2020, both in terms of volume and revenue.
Order Metal Deactivator Market Research Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=cmr0049
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400, Wilmington,Delaware,19808
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)