EpiCast Report: Meningococcal Disease – Epidemiology Market Analysis And Forecast to 2025
” EpiCast Report: Meningococcal Disease – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 “is the latest addition to MRR.Biz industry research reports collection.
Invasive meningococcal disease (IMD) is a life-threatening condition caused by the bacterium Neisseria meningitidis (N. meningitidis), an encapsulated gram-negative diplococcus that is a pathogen exclusive to humans. N. meningitidis is carried harmlessly in the nasopharynx of approximately 5?11% of adults and up to 25% of adolescents. Life-threatening disease occurs when the bacterium invades body tissue, which most commonly manifests as meningitis or septicemia. The disease is transmitted via respiratory droplets, through close or prolonged contact with an infected individual. N. meningitidis is classified into 13 distinct serogroups; however, almost all invasive disease in humans is a result of infection with one of 6 serogroups.
In the 8MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the laboratory-confirmed incident cases of IMD will decrease from 4,153 cases in 2015 to 3,169 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of negative 2.37%. Brazil had the highest number of laboratory-confirmed incident cases of IMD among the individual markets of the 8MM throughout the forecast period. The 5EU combined will account for 45.32% of laboratory-confirmed incident cases in 2015, and by 2025 this is forecast to increase to 59.58%. In the 8MM in 2015, 43.37% of the laboratory-confirmed incident cases of IMD are serogroup C disease, 36.46% are serogroup B disease, 5.25% are serogroup Y disease, and 14.98% are disease caused by other serogroups combined. GlobalData epidemiologists estimated that in the 8MM in 2015, 10.86% of laboratory-confirmed incident cases of IMD would occur in the population less than 1 year of age.
View Report At :http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/741525
– The Meningococcal disease (IMD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for IMD in eight major markets (8MM) (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and Brazil). For the US, 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and UK), and Brazil, it includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for laboratory-confirmed incident cases of all IMD (all serogroups combined), segmented by *** and age (in age groups of <1 year and 1-4 years, then in 10 year age groups to =65 years), and laboratory-confirmed incident cases of serogroup B, serogroup C, serogroup Y, and all other IMD combined. For Japan, it includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for laboratory-confirmed incident cases of IMD segmented by *** and age (<1 year and =1 year); and a 10-year epidemiological forecast for laboratory-confirmed incident cases of specific serogroups. For the US, this report also provides a 10-year forecast of the number of first-year college students and the number of first-year college students living in campus accommodation.
– The IMD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM.
Reasons to buy
The IMD EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global IMD market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global IMD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and *** that present the best opportunities for IMD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/741525
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Epidemiology 8
2.1 Disease Background 8
2.2 Risk Factors and morbidities 9
2.3 Global Trends 12
2.3.1 US 13
2.3.2 5EU 14
2.3.3 Japan and Brazil 16
2.4 Forecast Methodology 17
2.4.1 Sources Used Tables 18
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 25
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 40
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for IMD (2015-2025) 40
2.5.1 All IMD Combined 40
2.5.2 Laboratory-Confirmed Incident Cases of Serogroup B IMD 50
2.5.3 Laboratory-Confirmed Incident Cases of Serogroup C IMD 53
2.5.4 Laboratory-Confirmed Incident Cases of Serogroup Y IMD 55
2.5.5 Laboratory-Confirmed Incident Cases of Other Serogroup IMD 57
2.5.6 Distribution of Serogroups 59
2.5.7 US College Freshmen 61
2.6 Discussion 62
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 62
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 64
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 65
3 Appendix 66
3.1 Bibliography 66
3.2 About the Authors 77
3.2.1 Epidemiologists 77
3.2.2 Reviewers 77
3.2.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 79
3.2.4 Global Head of Healthcare 79
3.3 About GlobalData 80
3.4 About EpiCast 80
3.5 Disclaimer 81
Browse Latest News at http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/articles
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207