2016 Detailed examination of Ghana Power Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape Outlook to 2030
The report ” Ghana Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape “, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts.
This report elaborates Ghana’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Ghana power markets regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Ghana on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
– Snapshot of the countrys power sector across parameters – macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
– Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
– Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
– Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
– Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
– Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
– Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to buy
– Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the countrys power sector
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industrys growth potential
– Identify key partners and business development avenues
– Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
– Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Browse All reports Of Power Category : www.marketresearchreports.biz/category/26
Table of Content :
1 Table of Contents 4
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Introduction 8
2.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 9
3 Ghana, Power Market, Snapshot 10
3.1 Ghana, Power Market, Macro-economic Factors 10
3.2 Ghana, Power Market, Supply Security 12
3.3 Ghana, Power Market, Opportunities 13
3.4 Ghana, Power Market, Challenges 13
4 Ghana, Power Market, Market Analysis 15
4.1 Ghana, Power Market, Market Structure 15
4.2 Ghana, Power Market, Key Power Generation Companies 15
4.3 Ghana, Power Market, Financial Deals 16
4.3.1 Deal Volume and Value Analysis, 2006-April 2016 16
4.4 Ghana, Power Market, Demand Structure 18
4.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2015 20
5 Ghana, Power Market, Regulatory Overview 21
5.1 Ghana, Power Market, Chief Electricity Policies 21
5.2 Ghana, Power Market, Reforms 21
5.3 Ghana Power Market, Renewable Energy Policy 22
6 Ghana, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 23
6.1 Ghana, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, Breakdown by Fuel Type, 2015 23
6.2 Ghana, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030 24
6.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030 26
6.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030 30
6.2.3 Nuclear Power Sector in Ghana 33
6.2.4 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030 33
7 Ghana, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview 37
7.1 Ghana, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview 37
7.2 Ghana, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview 38
7.3 Ghana, Power Market, Grid Interconnection 39
7.3.1 Ghana, Power Market, Import/Export, 2000-2015 40
7.4 Ghana, Power Market, Wholesale Electricity Market 41
8 Ghana, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies 42
8.1 Key Company in the Ghana Power Market: Volta River Authority 42
8.1.1 Company Overview 42
8.1.2 Business Description 42
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948