Report delivers insight into the Contrast Media – US Analysis and Market Forecasts
“The Report Contrast Media – US Analysis and Market Forecasts provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. – MarketResearchReports.biz”
Contrast media are a group of pharmaceuticals that aid in the enhanced delineation of tissues to better direct the diagnosis of disease. These drugs are separated into three major areas of diagnostic imaging: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (echocardiographic contrast media). The report analyzes the contrast media market at the category (CT, MRI, and ultrasound) and subcategory (ionic, non-ionic, and barium) levels, highlighting trends and issues affecting the utilization, volume, and value of contrast media for the US market. Key topics discussed include: the declining utilization of barium contrast agents due to the emergence of endoscopy and CT colonography as favorable alternatives for gastrointestinal imaging, and the effects that recent safety concerns surrounding paramagnetic contrast media may have on the MRI contrast media market.
Download Sample copy of this Report at : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/754875
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future outlook of contrast media in the US?
– What trends are affecting the US contrast media market?
– What are the market sizes of each contrast media segment within the US?
– What are unmet needs in the contrast media market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space?
– What is the physician perception and market outlook of contrast media in the US?
Reasons to buy
– What Do Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Figures
1.2 List of Tables
2 Industry Overview
2.1 Principles of Diagnostic X-ray Imaging
2.2 CT Contrast Media
2.2.2 Positive Contrast Media
2.2.3 Negative Contrast Media
2.3 Principles of Diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging
2.4 MRI Contrast Media
2.5 Principles of Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging
2.6 Ultrasound Contrast Media
2.7 Safety Considerations
2.7.1 General Safety
2.7.5 Linear Versus Macrocyclic
2.7.6 Ultrasound Contrast Safety
2.8 Market Access and Reimbursement
2.9 Market Volume
3 Competitive Assessment
3.2 CT Contrast Media
3.3 MRI Contrast Media
3.4 Ultrasound Contrast Media
3.4.1 Overview (Microbubbles)
3.5 Company Share Analysis
3.5.2 North America
4 Pipeline Products
4.2 CT Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
4.3 MRI Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
4.4 Ultrasound Contrast Media-Pipeline Products
5 Mergers and Acquisitions
5.1 Guerbet and Mallinckrodt
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207