U.S. Olefins Market: Ethylene market in the U.S. anticipated to be growing at 4.3% CAGR during 2014-2020
Olefins, also known as Alkene, a compound made up of carbon and hydrogen which contains one or more pairs of carbon atoms concatenated by a double bond. Ethylene and propylene are the compounds formed from oligomerization.
Avail More Information from Sample Brochure. Request for your Copy@
Geographical Brief of U.S. Olefins Market:
- The US olefins market will remain tight in 2008 as strong demand and lack of spare capacity will keep US ethylene and propylene inventories low.
- Unless there is a slowdown or breakdown in economy, the U.S. is expected to remain tight as the leading market region of the Olefins Market.
- Despite the recent hurdles, the U.S. is forecasted to stay significant in terms of generating healthy revenues in the global olefins market.
- APAC has been the healthiest and fastest growing regional market in the recent years, according to study.
Prominent Drivers of U.S. Olefins Market:
- The increasing use of plastics for packaging applications is a major driver of the S. Olefins Market. Growing automotive industry has also been proven supportive to the growth of the market, globally.
- Driven by the rapid economic growth of the nations in the region, the U.S. Market for Olefins is set to be further boosted by end-use industries such as packaging, building & construction, consumer goods, automotive, and textiles.
Report Scope of U.S. Olefins Market:
Pricing Analysis of Ethylene – Export vs. Import Price, Propylene – Export Vs. Import Price and Ethylene Vs. Propylene Pricing. Trade Analysis of Ethylene, Propylene discussed in-depth in this research report on global U.S. Olefins Industry.
Brief on Vendors of U.S. Olefins Market:
IndustryARC has studied more than 20 key players in this research report on U.S. Olefins Market. Few of them mentioned below as:
- Exxonmobil Corporation
- Basf Se
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc.
- Lyondellbasell Industries Nv
- The Dow Chemical Company
Enquiry before Buying @ http://www.industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15047
IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global demand-supply gap of markets. Our strong analyst team enables us to meet the client research needs at a very quick speed with a variety of options for your business.
Company Name: IndustryARC
Contact Person: Sanjay Matthews
Phone: 1-614-588-8538 (Ext: 101)