Strategic Analysis on ICT investment trends in the UK Market Forecast to 2017
UK economic growth ever since the financial crisis has not been very overwhelming. However, the economy has continued with its pattern of steady services-led growth over the past year. Furthermore, with most regions and industries expected to see a growth pattern in 2016, enterprises in the UK are optimistic about investing in newer ICT segments in order to accelerate their growth and productivity.
- MarketIntelReports survey shows that UK enterprises are keen on increasing their spending on security products and services in 2016 in order to tackle rising amounts of malware and cyber attacks.
- The survey also reveals that enterprises are eagerly spending on various telecommunications domains in order to improve the delivery of real-time IP-based services such as video and audio conferencing and provide high-bandwidth, low-latency services over their networks to enhance staff productivity, reduce downtimes, and increase response time to users.
- Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in the UK remain cautious about deploying and efficiently managing their mission-critical IT infrastructure, thereby investing in data centers as part of their security, innovation, and disaster recovery strategy.
Ask for a Sample Brochure, if you want to know more @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=kg0200ci
- ICT investment trends in the UK presents the findings from a survey of 154 UK enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how UK enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the UK. Through MarketIntelReports survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the UK.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions UK enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- UK enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How UK enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- UK enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into UK enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons to Buy
- Understand how the UK enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by UK enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of UK enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Order a copy of ICT investment trends in the UK; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017 Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=kg0200ci
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,