Mass Affluents in UK Market – Future Trends and Issues!
Mass affluent populations around the world are growing in size, making them an increasingly important segment for financial providers. These consumers possess more financial products than average, maintain higher levels of savings and investments, and are more likely to use added-value services. This makes them an attractive and profitable segment to target.
- Santander is the leading current account provider among mass affluents. Its 123 Current Account has proved an effective acquisition tool, with mass affluents being attracted by high levels of interest and access to preferential deals on savings accounts, loans, and travel insurance.
- Mass affluents are significantly more likely than retail consumers to possess savings accounts that offer competitive interest rates, online access, and fair withdrawal fees.
- This highlights the importance of easy, multi-channel access to funds and market-leading rates in attracting mass affluents.
- Mass affluents overwhelmingly choose their mortgage provider on the basis of product characteristics and being an existing customer. As mass affluents are more likely to have complex, non-standard finances, they stand a better chance of being approved for a loan by their main banks on the basis of them having a better understanding of their financial arrangements.
Ask for a Sample Brochure, if you want to know more @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=vf0023ia
- MarketIntelReports “Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in the UK” is one of a series of snapshots offering insight into the mass affluent consumer segment in the UK. It examines mass affluents’ financial product holdings in detail. This snapshot is based on findings from our 2015 Retail Banking Insight Consumer Survey.
It offers insight into:
- Which providers they use for their current accounts, savings accounts, mortgages, and loans, and the extent to which banks are cross-selling to this segment.
- The factors that drive mass affluents’ choice of financial products.
- The product features favored by mass affluents.
Reasons To Buy
- Improve your targeting of mass affluents in the UK by learning about their preferences with respect to product features.
- Identify the key factors that drive mass affluents’ choice of providers.
- Understand the extent to which mass affluents are using P2P lenders.
Order a copy of Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in the UK Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=vf0023ia
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,