The Future of Retailing in the US Market is on Rise. Watch Out Latest Trends and Issues Globally!
“The Future of Retailing in the US to 2020” is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together MarketIntelReports research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends – crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years. Data sets are provided for 2010 through to 2020, with actuals being provided from2010-2015. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
Check Complete Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/report/rt0066db/the-future-of-retailing-in-the-us-to-2020-comprehensive-data-overview-of-the-market-with-retail-sales-value-and-forecasts-to-2020
- General retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2015, and will continue to lead the market in 2020
- Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020
- Food and grocery is the largest category group in 2015 and is expected to retain its position over the next five years
Ask for a Sample Brochure, if you want to know more @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/pdfdownload.php?id=rt0066db
“The Future of Retailing in the US to 2020” is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the US’s retail market. It contains:
- Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
- The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons to Buy
Get immediate access to:
- Data coverage of 26 products across 9 product groups in the US retail market – accurate, reliable data for companies already operating in and those wishing to enter the US market
- Performance of individual product categories, across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020 – pinpoint the fastest growing categories in a market witnessing robust growth
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights of the changing retail dynamics across various product segments across different channels
Get 20% discount on The Future of Retailing in the US to 2020 Market Report @ http://www.marketintelreports.com/purchase.php?id=qyr09006
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
MarketIntelReports (MIR) aim to empower our clients to successfully manage and outperform in their business decisions, we do this by providing Premium Market Intelligence, Strategic Insights and Databases from a range of Global Publishers.
A group of industry veterans who are well experienced in reputed international consulting firms after identifying the sourcing needs of MNCs for market intelligence, have together started this business savior MarketIntelReports.
MIR intends to be a one-stop shop with an intuitive design, exhaustive database, expert assistance, secure cart checkout and data privacy integrated. It curates the list of reports, publishers and studies to ensure that the database is constantly updated to dynamically meet the targeted, specific needs of our clients.
MarketIntelReports currently has more than 10,000 plus titles and 35+ publishers on our platform and growing consistently to fill the “Global Intelligence Demand – Supply Gap”. We cover more than 15 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Building & Construction, Agriculture, Food & Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
2711 Centerville Road, Suite 400,