Focus On Automotive Catalytic Converter Market Research Report 2014 to 2021
The Automotive Catalytic Converter Market Research Report provides forecast and estimates for each application in terms of Market Size, Share, Trend and Growth during the study period (2014–2021).
Automotive catalytic converter market is experiencing a significant growth. Catalytic converter is an emission control device which suppresses the toxic pollutants coming out of combustion chamber by a catalyzing a redox reaction. They are used in exhaust systems to reduce emission of harmful gases like hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides. Catalytic converter is one of the most important parts of an emission control systems in an automobile.
View More About this Report : http://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/445-automotive-catalytic-converter-market-report
This report examines the global automotive catalytic converter market and provides information regarding the revenue (USD Million) for the period 2014 to 2021. It further elaborates the market drivers which contribute to the growth. It then describes the restraints that are faced by the market. The market is classified into various segments with deep analysis of each segment for the study period.
A. Drivers :
– Advancement in technology
– Growth of the global automobiles market
– Tremendous growth in the usage of passenger vehicles
– Increasing stringent emission norms
B. Restraints :
– Catalytic converters emit hazardous particles
– Increasing popularity for hybrid and electric vehicles market and innovations in hybrid and electric vehicles which are environmental friendly
– High cost and use of precious materials like platinum, palladium and rhodium in the parts
Report includes a detailed analysis on value chain in order to provide a holistic view of the automotive catalytic converter market. Value chain analysis comprises detailed evaluation of the roles of various players involved in the automotive catalytic converter market industry, from raw material suppliers to end-users.
C. Major player assessed in the report is :
– Magneti Marelli S.P.A.
– Faurecia SA
– Tenneco Inc.
– Benteler International AG
– Eberspaecher GmbH Holding & Co. KG
– BASF Catalysts LLC
– Calsonic Kansei Corporation
– Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc.
In terms of geography, the automotive catalytic converter market has been segmented into regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The study provides a detailed view of country-level aspects of the market on the basis of application segments and estimates the market in terms of revenue and volume during the forecast period.
Download Sample Copy Of this Report : http://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/download-sample-445
Automotive catalytic converter market attractiveness analysis has been included in order to analyze the application segments that are estimated to be lucrative during the forecast period on the basis of their market size and growth rate. Attractiveness of the market has been derived from market size, profit margin, growth rate, availability of raw materials, competition, and other factors such as social and legal constraints.
D. SEGMENTATIONS IN REPORT :
1. Automotive Catalytic Converter Market by Type :
– Two-way oxidation catalytic converter
– Three-way oxidation-reduction catalytic converter
– Diesel oxidation catalyst
2. Automotive Catalytic Converter Market by Material :
Buy Now this Report : http://www.decisiondatabases.com/contact/buy-now-445
DecisionDatabases.com is one stop shop for your Market research requirements like market reports, company profiles and industry databases. Our team consists of expert Business Analysts who have been trained to map your research requirement to the correct research resource.