Research focused on the EpiCast Report: Heart Failure – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025
MarketResearchReports.Biz announces addition of new report” EpiCast Report: Heart Failure – Epidemiology Forecast to 2025 “to its database.
Heart Failure (HF), also referred to as congestive cardiac failure, is a heterogeneous condition in which the heart is unable to pump out sufficient blood to meet the metabolic needs of the body. Eventually, without the heart’s pumping action to deliver oxygen and nutrient-rich blood to the cells, fatigue, shortness of breath, and coughing results. HF commonly occurs in people above 50 years of age, and severity increases progressively with age. Symptoms can develop quickly, such as in acute HF, at which time the patient needs to be hospitalized. However, in chronic HF, the symptoms develop gradually. Due to the chronic nature of cardiovascular diseases, many of the risk factors for HF, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and anemia, are also comorbid conditions.
View Report At : http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/728956
In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed incident cases of HF will increase from 1,094,344 cases in 2015 to 1,400,377 cases in 2025 at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.80%. In the 7MM, GlobalData epidemiologists forecast that the diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic HF will increase from 13,756,453 cases in 2015 to 16,105,489 cases in 2025 at an AGR of 1.71%. The US will have the highest number of diagnosed incident cases of HF and diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic HF among the 7MM throughout the forecast period with 1,052,831 diagnosed incident cases of HF and 6,170,142 diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic HF in 2025. In the 7MM in 2015, 37.59% of the diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic HF are in NYHA Class I, 39.54% in NYHA Class II, 19.11% in NYHA Class III, and 3.75% in NYHA Class IV.
GlobalData epidemiologists utilized comprehensive, country-specific data from national HF registers and peer-reviewed journal articles to arrive at a meaningful, in-depth analysis and forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of HF, as well as the diagnosed prevalent cases of chronic HF. In this analysis, GlobalData epidemiologists provide detailed, clinically relevant segmentations for diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of HF. Finally, the same forecast methodology was used across the 7MM, thereby allowing for meaningful global comparisons of the diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases of HF across these markets.
Download Sample copy of this Report @
– The Heart Failure (HF) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of HF in the 7MM (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiology forecast of HF diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases segmented by age and ***. Diagnosed incident cases are further segmented by ejection fraction, ventricular dysfunction, acute HF hospitalizations (by worsening HF, advanced HF, de novo HF), re-admissions (within 3 months) post-discharge after acute HF hospitalization, and hospital length of stay for acute HF hospitalization in these seven markets. Diagnosed prevalent cases are further segmented by chronic HF (by ejection fraction), and also classified according to the New York Heart Association (NYHA) functional classes I-IV, and American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association (ACCF/AHA) stages B, C and D in these seven markets.
– The HF epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 7MM.
Reasons to buy
The HF EpiCast report will allow you to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global HF market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global HF market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and *** that present the best opportunities for HF therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of HF diagnosed incident and diagnosed prevalent cases by various clinical segmentations.
Browse Press Releases by Prweb :
Table of Content :
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 5
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Epidemiology 9
2.1 Disease Background 9
2.2 Risk Factors and Comorbidities 10
2.3 Global Trends 12
2.3.1 US 12
2.3.2 5EU 13
2.3.3 Japan 14
2.4 Forecast Methodology. 15
2.4.1 Sources Used Tables 17
2.4.2 Forecast Assumptions and Methods 20
2.4.3 Sources Not Used 35
2.5 Epidemiological Forecast for HF (2015-2025) 36
2.5.1 Diagnosed Incident Cases 36
2.5.2 Diagnosed Prevalent Cases 49
2.6 Discussion 61
2.6.1 Epidemiological Forecast Insight 61
2.6.2 Limitations of the Analysis 61
2.6.3 Strengths of the Analysis 62
3 Appendix 63
3.1 Bibliography 63
3.2 About the Authors 72
3.2.1 Epidemiologists 72
3.2.2 Reviewers 72
3.2.3 Global Director of Therapy Analysis and Epidemiology 73
3.2.4 Global Head of Healthcare 74
3.3 About GlobalData 75
3.4 About EpiCast 75
3.5 Disclaimer 76
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketresearchreports-biz
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948