Adult Product Usage Trends and Patterns in India
According to an adult survey conducted by online media houses in India, the market share of adult products in the world is estimated at Rs 1,05,000 crore and it is increasing at an annual rate of 30% and the East, including India has seen an alarming growth last year.
The Adult products industry is growing in India and attracting a huge customer base worth billions of rupees. The ‘Indian Adult Products’ market in 2015 is estimated at Rs.2,500 crore and will be worth a whopping Rs. 10,000 Crores in 2020, predicts a survey by a leading publication
Thats Personal has revealed the usage patterns of adult products in India revealed:
Adult Product Online Usage Patterns in India:
1) 10% Indians buy women’s hygiene and arousal products.
2) 13$ buy adult products for edible fun.
3) 17% buy male masturbator toys.
4) 20% people in India buy lubricants.
5) 15% buy sexy lingerie.
6) 12% buy condoms in India
7) 8% buy men’s innerwear.
8) 5% of Indians buy pleasure rings.
If we segregate this information according to Indian states:
1) Gujarat has 17% of the total adult game sales
2) Goa has 14% of nation’s total purchase of massage oil
3) Bihar has 23% of all purchases of Male Performance Products
4) Kerala has 76% condom orders as one of the products purchased.
Uncovering xxx in the cities:
1) Hyderabad men are really into naughty mens underwear
2) Jodhpur, Jaisalmer and Ajmer women love sexy lingerie like Chemises, Corsets and Role-Playing Costumes.
3) Baroda and Pune are the hostel cities that have more female buyers than male buyers.
4) Men from Puri invest largely in women’s arousal creams.