US Personal Coaching Market Report
Bharatbook.com announces a report on “US Personal Coaching Market Report”. Includes an overview of the total self-improvement market, with opinions by leading market experts and competitors, trends, market segments and their $ values from 2003-2018 F.
This Report study examines the $822 million market for personal or life coaching” services, which differ from business coaching aimed at companies. This is a market with few barriers to entry and multiple organizations providing “certification”, for a fee. The number of Coaches in the US is growing, as consumers seek advice and motivation regarding career changes, life-work balance, dealing with changing technology, finance, relationships, health, and more.
The report discusses: Nature and definition of the business, its limitations and scope, image and credibility issues, why many coaches fail, market size (2007-2020 forecast), sensitivity to recessions and consumer discretionary income, demand factors, results of 2012 & 2014 ICF industry studies (average yearly earnings for coaches, fees charged, no. of clients, operating ratios, consumer awareness of coaches), list of major certifying bodies and trade journals, 10 best cities for life coaches, top areas of interest for those hiring life coaches. Also covers major market trends (Millennials entering the profession, entry of colleges into the area of certification, health & wellness coaching growth).
Includes an overview of the total self-improvement market, with opinions by leading market experts and competitors, trends, market segments and their $ values from 2003-2018 F. Profiles of six top coaches provided, along with a reference directory of self-improvement market sources.
Overview of the Total Self-improvement Market
– Discussion of market nature & definition, characteristics, major developments of past 2 years, avg. customer profile, why demand exists for programs.
– Findings/transcripts of interviews with market movers & shakers at: selfgrowth.com (David Riklan), Steve Salerno (author of “Sham”, others), technology trends, marketing methods.
– Changing of the guard: older gurus retiring and dying, who will replace them?
– The explosion of SI content via Internet entrepreneurs – discussion
– Negative publicity still exists: indictment of Kevin Trudeau, company closures and criticisms
– Market Size & Growth, Segments: Table & Discussion of total market size, growth, outlook (2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013-14, 2018 forecasts), estd. $ size of major segments, BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL: Infomercials, mail order catalogs, motivational speaker seminars, holistic institutes, self-improvement books & audiobooks, personal coaching.
The Personal Coaching Market
– Definition & summary of the market, number of active coaches in U.S., worldwide, coaching specialties, differences between coaching and consulting, corporate vs. personal coaching, most common myths about coaching, phone coaching
– Why many coaches fail
– Results of 2014 ICF consumer awareness studies, why people use coaches, why they don’t, their objectives, by ***, age
– Results of 201 ICF/PriceWaterhouse industry survey
– Status report of the market, topics in demand, corporate vs. consumer customers,
Millennials enter the market as coaches, colleges enter the certification field, wellness coaching on the rise.
For more information kindly visit : https://www.bharatbook.com/business-market-research-reports-274294/personal-coaching1.html
About Bharat Book Bureau :
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information provider for market research reports, company profiles, industry analysis, country reports, business reports, newsletters and online databases Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. We cover sectors starting from Aeronautics to Zoology.
In case the reports don’t match your requirement then we can do a specialized Custom Research for you. Our multifarious capabilities, cross-sector expertise and detailed knowledge of various markets, put us in a unique position to take up Custom Research demands of yourself.
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BharatBook3B
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/researchbook
Follow us on Linked In : http://www.linkedin.com/company/bharat-book-bureau
Our Blog : https://www.bharatbook.com/blog/