Research details developments Of Private LTE Network Infrastructure Market Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast Report to 2030
Worldwide: Market Reports Center’s research partner SnS Research have published new report titled “Private LTE Network Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the private LTE network ecosystem including technology, architectural components, operational models, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market opportunities, applications, deployment case studies, spectrum allocation, standardization, regulatory landscape, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for private LTE network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 3 submarkets, 5 vertical markets and 6 regions.
Download the sample now at: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/312274
For years, the critical communications industry has been dependent on narrowband LMR (Land Mobile Radio) networks for mission-critical voice and basic data services. Due to the bandwidth limitations of these LMR networks, public safety agencies and other users within the critical communications industry have turned towards commercial LTE networks to support growing demands for mobile broadband services such as video transmission and bandwidth-intensive field applications.
Most commercial LTE networks do not necessarily meet the priority, security, resilience and availability requirements of the critical communications industry. By providing authority over coverage and capacity, private LTE networks can alleviate these concerns while delivering guaranteed connectivity.
Expected to surpass $800 Million in global investments by the end of 2016, private LTE networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver mobile broadband services in the critical communications industry. Fueled by large-scale rollouts in the public safety, energy and other sectors, the market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% between 2016 and 2020. By 2020, private LTE networks will represent a market worth $2.4 Billion.
The report will be of value to current and future potential investors into the private LTE network ecosystem, as well as critical communications organizations, LTE infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and mobile operators, who wish to broaden their knowledge of the ecosystem.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
– Private LTE network ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Technology, architectural components and operational models
– Analysis of vertical markets, applications and key trends
– Case studies of 20 private LTE network deployments
– Review of spectrum allocation for private LTE networks
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of 190 ecosystem players including LTE infrastructure OEMs and system integrators
– Strategic recommendations for enterprises, LTE infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Request For Discount: https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/312275
The report has the following key findings:
– Expected to surpass $800 Million in global investments by the end of 2016, private LTE networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver mobile broadband services in the critical communications industry. Fueled by large-scale rollouts in the public safety, energy and other sectors, the market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% between 2016 and 2020.
– By the end of 2020, the North America region will account for over 35% of all private LTE investments worldwide. However, largely driven by South Korea?s rollout plans for public safety, railway and maritime LTE networks, the Asia Pacific region will continue to retain a strong position in the market.
– Several companies, such as TEN (Texas Energy Network) and INET (Infrastructure Networks) in the United States, have strategically deployed private LTE networks in remote, oil-rich areas, to exclusively provide mobile broadband services to energy companies.
– To alleviate large-scale infrastructure investments, several European countries are pairing dedicated private mobile core platforms with commercial LTE networks to deliver prioritized mobile broadband services to public safety subscribers.
– Conventional LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure OEMs such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei and Samsung, to offer end-to-end private LTE network solutions.
For More information on segmentation, companies profiled, Submarkets and detail table of content visit @ https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/312274/the-private-lte-network-ecosystem-2016-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts
About Market Reports Center;
Market Reports Center is an e-commerce platform obliging the needs of knowledge workers, experts, professionals who are subject to market research information for their work, or to make strategic business decisions. We are dedicated to create a comprehensive offering of market research which is accurate, credible and affordable.
Market Reports Center currently has more than 1,20,000 plus titles and 30+ Publishers on our platform and growing consistently. We cover more than 35 industry verticals being: Automotive, Electronics, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Chemicals, Construction, Agriculture, Food, Beverages, Banking & Finance, Media and Government, Public Sector Studies.
Connect for more details:
Market Reports Center
Phone No: 1-646-883-3044 (US)
Visit Our Website: https://marketreportscenter.com